• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Kyle Rocks!!!

Does Kyle Rock?

  • Yes

    Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Yes

    Votes: 30 47.6%

  • Total voters
    63
Heh. Almost reminds me of a slashdot poll. This one's different, though. There are no missing options!

 
I went for yes

I think you have something brown on your nose marty :p

 
I guess it's kind of a psychology test. How many people will check the first yes, and how many the second?

Big Brother is watching...

 
i guess i completely missed the second yes:) oops my bad or i would have voted for that lol


 
I'm glad I read before I voted.....remember we are #2 and we try [H]arder :D


 
BarneyGumble said:
Pucker up!



QFT


brownnose.jpg
 
I totally disagree with option one and I am not sure why it was even listed. Thats just crazy.

But I think I can stand behind option two and actually rally for its cause. Well atleast for the time being. With hope for a option three.
 
Majic said:
I totally disagree with option one and I am not sure why it was even listed. Thats just crazy.

But I think I can stand behind option two and actually rally for its cause. Well atleast for the time being. With hope for a option three.


Well said..........I think :rolleyes: ;)
 
Back
Top