Kung Fu Live video demo E3 (for those who have not seen)

Looked pretty cool. I imagine there is going to be a lot of naked ninjas, though.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. However I'm sure somewhere, somewhere out there someone is going to buy it just to play naked and kick dudes while their dong flops about.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. However I'm sure somewhere, somewhere out there someone is going to buy it just to play naked and kick dudes while their dong flops about.

Hardouken! Or one inch punch? They do say you can use weapons.I can see it being popular, I mean it does have a load of hype over...not so much yet! It's simple and people like simple(stupid).

Regardless if the game is stupid or not. This clearly shows this engine can be obviously used for other type of games

So let me get this straight......

It's the most awesome thing in teh world eva if MS do it.......yet the stupidest thing ever if Sony do?

Couldn't see that one coming :D

Regardless if the game is stupid or not. This clearly shows this engine can be obviously used for other type of games

Like holding the air whilst attempting to drive a car.......very badly? :D

Last edited:

It's the most awesome thing in teh world eva if MS do it.......yet the stupidest thing ever if Sony do?

Yer I completely agree, hes just showing himself up.
Id probably but it if its a cheap psn release lol.

Like holding the air whilst attempting to drive a car.......very badly? :D

Hah, you're one step ahead of me

Back