Kotor Fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacosareveryyummy

Supreme [H]ardness
Recently playing KOTOR 2 on the comp in my sig. For some reason the game seems to lock my fps at a max of 30. During movies it going to infinity but wont go past 30 in gameplay. Any idea how to get around this?

Either Disable V-Sync or Force triple buffering. Probably the easiest would be disable V-Sync.

LMAO back to the future?

How in god's name did you even come across this ancient thread, and not notice the original date of it? :D

So great...

Hey Zoda, Grim Fandango is stuck at 30FPS...? Oh man couldn't resist, sorry bad joke, Leaving now.

Props to opening old threads :) This thread is helping me today as I am finally playing this for the first time with the restoration patch 1.5 and widescreen fix.

Since I am playing this now and have been stuck at 30 FPS....Trying to force triple buffering in the opengl section of ati tools is not working for me using 1.6.9.1472 and the 10.5a catalyst drivers Vista 64..

Was anyone else expecting a kotor first person shooter? :mad:

Yes. Because kotor frames per second as an issue for people is so unheard of as to defy belief.

But I am glad of this, I don't want my kotor to turn into a dumb shooter.

Props to opening old threads :) This thread is helping me today as I am finally playing this for the first time with the restoration patch 1.5 and widescreen fix.

Since I am playing this now and have been stuck at 30 FPS....Trying to force triple buffering in the opengl section of ati tools is not working for me using 1.6.9.1472 and the 10.5a catalyst drivers Vista 64..

This game dosen't support Windows Vista. I always use Windows XP 32-bit to play and it runs great.

I wish you guys would stop bumping this thread with a very misleading title.

I was so excited for a KOTOR First Person Shooter.

I wish you guys would stop bumping this thread with a very misleading title.

I was so excited for a KOTOR First Person Shooter.

You can play Star Wars T.O.R. in first person and it works well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back