Know where to find Halo 2 for PC cheap?

Ryankirsch13

Limp Gawd
Hey all, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen any inexpensive copies of Halo 2 from a reputable source. Amazon has it for like $22.00 + SH but that seems just a little high for such an old title. Thanks in advance!

Do they even activate, anymore? I thought GFWL went away not too long ago, as did the Halo 2 PC MP servers.

Do they even activate, anymore? I thought GFWL went away not too long ago, as did the Halo 2 PC MP servers.

My worst fear :( I was a huge halo fan, but not worth the money to get an Xbox one to play halo again... Aww well, thanks!

Check out Halo Online: https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/
It's free and based on the Halo 3 code. It's part of a Russian beta test, but there's lots of people playing it outside of Russia with instructions on how to get it all set up available on the SubReddit I linked to. Definitely the best version of Halo that you can play on PC right now.

Halo 2 doesn't use server-side activation, instead using a simple CD key check, so you can still install and play the game. It also works works with XLiveLess. Regardless, the activation servers for GFWL are still active, as far as I'm aware.

I just started up Resident Evil 5 last night and had to login and install GFWL. Worked for me. OP, I would just look on Ebay.

Back