- Joined
- Dec 19, 2005
- Messages
- 18,265
"#kingpin #overclocking #asusrog
"I talk about returning to PC hardware overclocking after a 3 year hiatus and the new you tube channel that I have made dedicated to Overclocking and XOC."
KINGPIN explains the transition to a new studio space after experiencing noise issues, while providing updates on personal e-bike and motocross track projects. The video outlines a strategy to separate content streams, directing viewers to a dedicated channel for future PC hardware and extreme overclocking projects.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS4F_eKD3PCihwI9ZvrdwQ
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn0qAg2dKGM
"I talk about returning to PC hardware overclocking after a 3 year hiatus and the new you tube channel that I have made dedicated to Overclocking and XOC."
KINGPIN explains the transition to a new studio space after experiencing noise issues, while providing updates on personal e-bike and motocross track projects. The video outlines a strategy to separate content streams, directing viewers to a dedicated channel for future PC hardware and extreme overclocking projects.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS4F_eKD3PCihwI9ZvrdwQ
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn0qAg2dKGM
Last edited: