Kingdom Come: Deliverance

It's hard to believe this game has been around this long. I need to see what's come of it because I haven't played it since it came out, warts and all.

I just finished it a couple months ago... took 200 hours. Loved the
game, but it was tough at the beginning trying to outrun the Cumans on
horse back... after that scene, game was alot more enjoyable... to me.
For the price, can't really complain.

I just finished it a couple months ago... took 200 hours. Loved the
game, but it was tough at the beginning trying to outrun the Cumans on
horse back... after that scene, game was alot more enjoyable... to me.
For the price, can't really complain.

Have you or anyone else done any mods to the game? Any recommendations?

As well - I bought a "similar" game called Medieval Dynasty recently and absolutely love it.. if any of you are looking for a similar type game to sink dozens of hours into.

What do we have here??

I just started playing this game a week ago, took a bit to get into (like 6 hours of prolog story haha) but now I'm loving it so far at about 16 hours in! The game finally opened up and gave me some freedom. It's been a long while since I've played a single player RPG and had it grip me this much. I think this game has the right amount of novelty and story to keep me curious and coming back.

The save system hasn't bugged me too much yet, I tend to save scum so I'm not terribly upset at being forced to accept the results of my decisions lol

What do we have here??

I just started playing this game a week ago, took a bit to get into (like 6 hours of prolog story haha) but now I'm loving it so far at about 16 hours in! The game finally opened up and gave me some freedom. It's been a long while since I've played a single player RPG and had it grip me this much. I think this game has the right amount of novelty and story to keep me curious and coming back.

The save system hasn't bugged me too much yet, I tend to save scum so I'm not terribly upset at being forced to accept the results of my decisions lol
It is a few MODs tossed together.Here is the read me I done up.

Optimized Graphic Presets Enhanced With HotKey Weather Change And Weight Set To 966

Installation:

Extract copy all files into the Kingdom Come Deliverance Folder.Make backups if you want.

Uninstall:
Delete the files
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits :

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106 Cheat Mod By spraguep

Thought I would replay KCD but this time I want to play in different weather for hours at a time.

So here is how it works after install:

Say you want to play in stormy weather for a few hours. Press corresponding hotkey 5 to set (FOGGY STORM)

Then to play for as long as you want press corresponding hotkey np_5 (Stop In Game Time Player Normal)

You can also hide hud or play in slow motion.

Set speed of game to whatever you want.

God Mode on/off if so desired for those hard fights

Hot keys set to start without delay.Each hotkey has many presets and cloud formations.If it ever stops working ,just speed up time for a bit to get it working again.np_3 (Speed Up Game Time Player Normal)

Change Bind Keys To Any Key You Want. Use 7zip or similar to open- Open Weather.pak\Scripts\Startup\Hotkeys.lua and chnage any of the keys

bind np_0 g_showhud 0 (Hide Hud)
bind np_1 g_showhud 1 (Show Hud)
bind f3 cheat_save (Key For Unlimited Save Command)
bind np_2 cheat_set_time_speed ratio:15 (Normal Game Time Player Normal)
bind np_3 cheat_set_time_speed ratio:1000 (Speed Up Game Time Player Normal)
bind np_4 cheat_set_time_speed ratio:0 (Stop In Game Time Player Normal)
bind np_5 cheat_add_buff_immortal (God Mode Player)
bind np_6 cheat_remove_buff_immortal (Human Player Normal)
bind 0 cheat_set_weather id: 1 (Cloudless_Sunny)
bind 9 cheat_set_weather id: 2 (Semi Cloudy-Clear)
bind 8 cheat_set_weather id: 3 (Cloudy_No_Rain)
bind 7 cheat_set_weather id: 4 (Cloudy_Frequent_Showers)
bind 6 cheat_set_weather id: 5 (Foggy_Drizzly)
bind 5 cheat_set_weather id: 6 (FOGGY STORM)
bind 4 cheat_set_weather id: 7 (Dream)
bind y t_scale 0.2/10 (Game And Player In Slow Motion 0.01-0.99,Speed Time up 1.01-100)
bind h t_scale 1/10 (Game And Player Normal Time)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits :

2.https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/121 Optimized Graphic Presets Original Modder OVNI

Setting in the Menu

Optimized_Graphic_Presets_low
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_medium
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_high
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_high_enb
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_veryhigh
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_ultra
vanilla_low
vanilla_medium
vanilla_high
vanilla_high_enb
vanilla_veryhigh
vanilla_ultra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editing the "BaseInventoryCapacity" (Choose your own weight value)

You can edit the values yourself by opening the .pak file with 7.zip or similar or any other software that can read an .pak files.

(KingdomComeDeliverance\Mods\Optimized_Graphic_Presets\Data\optimized_graphic_presets.pak\Libs\Tables\rpg\)

Edit the rpg_param.xml file (from within 7.zip edit button)
Find this line : <row rpg_param_key="BaseInventoryCapacity" rpg_param_value=" and change the value to anything you want.
You can now save and click ok until exit out of the 7.zip

Incompatible mods

Not compatible with any mod that edits "rpg_param.xml"

It is a few MODs tossed together.Here is the read me I done up.

Optimized Graphic Presets Enhanced With HotKey Weather Change And Weight Set To 966

Installation:

Extract copy all files into the Kingdom Come Deliverance Folder.Make backups if you want.

Uninstall:
Delete the files
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits :

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106 Cheat Mod By spraguep

Thought I would replay KCD but this time I want to play in different weather for hours at a time.

So here is how it works after install:

Say you want to play in stormy weather for a few hours. Press corresponding hotkey 5 to set (FOGGY STORM)

Then to play for as long as you want press corresponding hotkey np_5 (Stop In Game Time Player Normal)

You can also hide hud or play in slow motion.

Set speed of game to whatever you want.

God Mode on/off if so desired for those hard fights

Hot keys set to start without delay.Each hotkey has many presets and cloud formations.If it ever stops working ,just speed up time for a bit to get it working again.np_3 (Speed Up Game Time Player Normal)

Change Bind Keys To Any Key You Want. Use 7zip or similar to open- Open Weather.pak\Scripts\Startup\Hotkeys.lua and chnage any of the keys

bind np_0 g_showhud 0 (Hide Hud)
bind np_1 g_showhud 1 (Show Hud)
bind f3 cheat_save (Key For Unlimited Save Command)
bind np_2 cheat_set_time_speed ratio:15 (Normal Game Time Player Normal)
bind np_3 cheat_set_time_speed ratio:1000 (Speed Up Game Time Player Normal)
bind np_4 cheat_set_time_speed ratio:0 (Stop In Game Time Player Normal)
bind np_5 cheat_add_buff_immortal (God Mode Player)
bind np_6 cheat_remove_buff_immortal (Human Player Normal)
bind 0 cheat_set_weather id: 1 (Cloudless_Sunny)
bind 9 cheat_set_weather id: 2 (Semi Cloudy-Clear)
bind 8 cheat_set_weather id: 3 (Cloudy_No_Rain)
bind 7 cheat_set_weather id: 4 (Cloudy_Frequent_Showers)
bind 6 cheat_set_weather id: 5 (Foggy_Drizzly)
bind 5 cheat_set_weather id: 6 (FOGGY STORM)
bind 4 cheat_set_weather id: 7 (Dream)
bind y t_scale 0.2/10 (Game And Player In Slow Motion 0.01-0.99,Speed Time up 1.01-100)
bind h t_scale 1/10 (Game And Player Normal Time)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits :

2.https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/121 Optimized Graphic Presets Original Modder OVNI

Setting in the Menu

Optimized_Graphic_Presets_low
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_medium
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_high
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_high_enb
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_veryhigh
Optimized_Graphic_Presets_ultra
vanilla_low
vanilla_medium
vanilla_high
vanilla_high_enb
vanilla_veryhigh
vanilla_ultra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editing the "BaseInventoryCapacity" (Choose your own weight value)

You can edit the values yourself by opening the .pak file with 7.zip or similar or any other software that can read an .pak files.

(KingdomComeDeliverance\Mods\Optimized_Graphic_Presets\Data\optimized_graphic_presets.pak\Libs\Tables\rpg\)

Edit the rpg_param.xml file (from within 7.zip edit button)
Find this line : <row rpg_param_key="BaseInventoryCapacity" rpg_param_value=" and change the value to anything you want.
You can now save and click ok until exit out of the 7.zip

Incompatible mods

Not compatible with any mod that edits "rpg_param.xml"
That cheat mod looks useful just for the ability to set the weather, I quickly get tired of rainy weather in games and this game had a lot of it.

I've been meaning to get a second playthrough in now that I have a much more capable system that can run it on high settings with decent framerate. The first time I had to turn down quite a bit and still had poor performance at times, though it still looked pretty good for the time. I think the main thing holding me back is having to re-learn the combat system since I haven't played it for several years.

As well - I bought a "similar" game called Medieval Dynasty recently and absolutely love it.. if any of you are looking for a similar type game to sink dozens of hours into.
tree chopping simulator? yeah, tried that

I really should revisit this. I haven't played it since shortly after its launch. Did they ever help the combat out at all?

I really should revisit this. I haven't played it since shortly after its launch. Did they ever help the combat out at all?

The combat experience depends on you practicing and getting better IN the game. The more practice and experience Henry gets the easier combat becomes for him and you.

1712975220731.png

https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios/status/1778498252104740955

Latest patch for Kingdom was early 2019, I imagine they have been virtually all time on this since then, would be nice if the release is close to the announcement....

Latest patch for Kingdom was early 2019, I imagine they have been virtually all time on this since then, would be nice if the release is close to the announcement....
I'm mentally prepared for them to say they're doing a Kickstarter and the game will be ready in 6 years lol. But I hope it comes out this year.

I hope the game uses Ray Tracing and complex shadows. The first game it was too dark at night and too bright during the day unless you were in a wooded area. Could if been my LCD monitor I know the first game looks great on a OLED monitor.

I hope the combat is more fluid too not like you gotta block a certain way shoot arrows a certain way. Maybe add a 3rd person option.

The first game it was too dark at night
Not sure if that was for technical reason but I aesthetic choice (you can always do as much days as night has you want in your shaders), night can hardly be too dark if there no strong moon, it is normal to see nothing at all in moonless night and not be able to do task, specially if their any strong light source at some place and not others, if you go for any realism.

Last edited:
See what Warhorse announced tomorrow hope it's a different type of game actually.

Back