Kingdom Come Deliverance 2

Back in the days you almost needed mods or going from controller back to mouse-keyboard from some stuff (like lockpicking) if i remember correctly, I would assume most of those quirks will be ironed out.

There was a big economical strange "flaw' in the games, for such a realistics games, simple Dandelion were worth a fortune (you could buy a day of food with like 3 of them) and people didn't mind you picking theirs despite being worth a fortune, you could become kind of rich just picking those before starting to play and gain way to many levels just picking flowers has well. it was easy to avoid the issue by not doing it, but it was broken the realism of an harsh worth to survive were everything is worth a lot, you can put your hands on way too much metals has well.

Yeah, you're not gonna win mashing buttons. The combat in the first game is one of a kind and excellent imo. Once you get the hang of it I suspect you'd agree. The quests in this game are some of the best I've experienced. I couldn't wait to get revenge for my parents, I kept thinking 'when am i going to find these bastards'. If you play the original you must to do the "Mysterious Ways" quest with Father Godwin.

Graphics look pretty realistic to me.

I personally wouldn’t want button mashing combat, but I’d like something that’s a little bit more intuitive.

The combat doesn’t have to be easy… just more intuitive. Dark Souls, for example, isn’t easy, but it’s extremely intuitive - unlike, say, Nioh which is extremely busy. Some people prefer Nioh for this reason - I guess they find it more rewarding when they finally master it. I’m just not that gamer.

Don’t get me wrong… I don’t want this second game to be mainstream. Just slightly more mainstream than the first.

I personally wouldn’t want button mashing combat, but I’d like something that’s a little bit more intuitive.

The combat doesn’t have to be easy… just more intuitive. Dark Souls, for example, isn’t easy, but it’s extremely intuitive - unlike, say, Nioh which is extremely busy. Some people prefer Nioh for this reason - I guess they find it more rewarding when they finally master it. I’m just not that gamer.

Don’t get me wrong… I don’t want this second game to be mainstream. Just slightly more mainstream than the first.
I used to rage over Elden Ring till i got used to it. It's in the timing and the mobs fool you with slight hesitations that lull you into reacting too fast. If I had to compare Eldin Ring to Kingdome Come I'd say ER is looser and KC is tight. If that makes any sense.

No matter what, I thought the first game had real character - I just hope that this developer can somehow improve on everything it did the first time.

I thought the first game had real character
In many ways, how combat work, storyline, graphics, the searching on dead bodies being taboo, how they handle nighttime, time passing making sub-quest past, how people react if you were out of place (dirty, injured, armed), felt different than many games in many ways that was nice.

Back