Post your Psn id and if you got mic;)
I'll update the list as you post.

Creep
gregor77 / mic'ed
refraxion
refraxion / mic'ed

PSNID: refraxion
yes I got a mic :p.

I don't have the game yet though, Amazon STILL hasn't shipped it. I pre-ordered in January..

PSN: BassTek

I have a headset and the game so I'm ready to rock.

PSN: Decepticon0

...the stores I went to today were sold out of KZ2 already, so I'll have to wait and try again Monday before work. My headset broke, but I'll grab a new one with the game Monday ;)

jonnyktyler

I have a mic and the game is sitting on my doorstep waiting for me when i get home :p

No mic, yet, but I'd be glad to play with anyone. Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV are my current games of choice. :D

PSN ID: trastan-san

PSN ID: Zudeo

Got Mic.

Got game but i'm at work. In ONT so it's EST for me.

Currently playing: Burnout Paradise, Street Fighter IV & KILLZONE 2.

PSN: KapnKruncha

BTW I love the game but the menus seriously give me a headache...what the hell were they thinking...

Mikron or my bro Darksoul both Mic'ed

we were both Raging earlier commenting on how we wish there was mouse+kb support!!!

psn= crawford60

I have 2 bluetooth mics that I can switch between if one battery dies. I'll be playing the story for the better part of the week. I'll probably start on MP sometime next week.

PSN Beechnut1
I have a mic.
I dont have alot of friends so if any of you want to send me a friend request please feel free.I am looking for people who use the mic,play as a team and want to kick some ass.

I have the game and I am ready to pwn

PSNid: NightshadeConvel
Mic: Yes

Haven't received my game yet but should this coming week.
Feel free to add me to your friend's list.. I only have like 5 people on it at the moment lol. :p

Edit: Finally got the game! Woot! :D

PSNid = SickFX got mic

Played it a little last night.......not to happy. nothing like killzone. it's like a cross breed between tf2 and cod4-5. ranks to unlock guns.classes. turrets<-----wtf.

what happened to picking guns off the ground and camping the enemy bass?

Seriously? Damn, I have you on my list... I dont see any other way you can spell that name. You aren't from "Cheap Ass Gamer"? I thought you were the same guy in my game share group, haha.

You posted in the NHL09 thread here, so I added you through that. :)

PSNid = SickFX got mic

Played it a little last night.......not to happy. nothing like killzone. it's like a cross breed between tf2 and cod4-5. ranks to unlock guns.classes. turrets<-----wtf.

what happened to picking guns off the ground and camping the enemy bass?
Should have read some reviews or saw preview footage before making the jump. This has been widely known for a very long time. ;)

Should have read some reviews or saw preview footage before making the jump. This has been widely known for a very long time. ;)

I know but i was hoping for a game mode like "oldschool" or something like that.

lets hope they make a map pack with all the old multiplayer maps :)

Got my hands on the game today...played the first few single player missions, and then jumped online to see how that was. Overall I like the game, and I think it would be oh so close to a PERFECT shooter for me...nay for one problem that makes it simply a "good" shooter for me...the controls. More importantly, the damn PS3 controller. I just can't make it work for shooters! I am fine on the 360 using that controller for shooters is great, not as good as a kb/m but the next best thing. I think I could even get used to the sluggish, laggy controls if I didn't have to use the god awful PS3 pad. UT3 is going to support kb/m WHY OH WHY don't more games do this? It boggles my mind...

/rant

To sum up, I know a lot of people are down with the DS3 controller, and so am I...except for shooters.

So to sum up, if it weren't for the controls, and if they just supported keyboards and mice (how hard can that be?) then this would probably be my favorite shooter to date, or at the very least my favorite of this gen. I can already tell I'll be spending a lot of time ranking up and fighting my way through the controls for this multiplayer. It really is awesome.

PSN: Miskari
Mic: YES

needed one of these threads, lets try and keep it just IDs and no discussion lol

Erm....UT3 has supported kb & mouse since launch...ages ago...:D

You wanna look into getting a PS360 controller : http://benheck.com/11-29-2008/ps360-controller-from-dual-shock-3

All DS3 functions but in a 360 pad shell ;)

Heh, you had me super pumped as I was reading down that page...then I saw the price he charges for one LOL. That is a seriously awesome looking controller though, and if I could justify the cost, I'd definitely toss the DS3 I have in the trash.

Guess for now, I'll just jeep poking around the internet for a good hack/adapter that lets you just use a damn kb/m for PS3 shooters. I've seen some of the adapters they have, but I heard they didn't work well...issues with precision aiming and such. Shame, as that is the biggest problem with the PS3 controller already, and of Killzone 2.

PSN: xInViNciBlEx - made it the week of the ps3's release, dont make fun :p

Mic: No, but ill pick one up next time i go to gamestop

Right now im going through this thread and adding everyone, so accept :D

edit: dammit, you can view your friends and their status on the PSN website, but you cant add friends...

well guess ill take a hike downstairs and add you guys there :)

also, any suggestions on a mic, a lot of people are saying the sony wireless one is uncomfortable, which is a deal breaker for me

Domingo_X

I've got a mic, too.
If I don't automatically accept a game invite - don't take it personally. I'm playing through single player and SF4, too.

PSN ID: Quazii
Mic: Yes

add me! kz2 is pretty damn awesome. and i'm the type of person that hates playing fps with controllers. i've been playing strictly multiplayer. i'm decent but still getting used to the aiming. i focus on team play so add me if you guys need a medic.

PSN ID: denze
Mic:yes

busy playing SFIV and the KZ2 single player campaign. Same alias on CAG as well

Back