Killer Accessories for Your Guns

I think you'd either be wearing that "drink" during the first shot, if it was open, or immediately after you popped the tab, with any kind of high powered rifle.

Any hunter (of humans or otherwise) would be wearing a hat, where cup holders belong.

Cup holders are for sissies.

getattachmentaspxpxc.jpg

Hmm... A little Velcro on the bottom and a little Velcro on my martini shaker.

It would throw off the weight of the firearm, so I'm going to have to decline getting one.

Anyone else notice what rifle that is? AWP BABY!!! I prefer the scout, myself.

If the cup holder on a rifle catches on, Crazy Straw is going to have a great comeback. :D

this guy surely could use one of those :p

rifle-hot-tub.jpg

Yo dawg, we heard you like AMP, so we put an AMP on your AWP so you can AWP while you AMP.

^ lol @ that fellow in the bathtub. :D

That cup holder can't be that convenient when moving around, it would be better if integrated in your cap/hat. That iPhone holder is pretty cool also.

Nothing like mowing down zombies with your favorite frappuchino in the morning.

I get the impression that the "cup holder" was initially designed for something else. If not, that's probably then just a marketing ploy to get attention (like they just got free advertising here).

The cup holder is for range use, maybe. But its got to be a gimmick, they just wanted to show how much shit you could attach to their rail system.

I admit some of the stuff shown there is pretty interesting... the add-on for the Glock with the camcorder and stuff, I can see those used by Law enforcement...

Back