• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Kepler

Monkey took the words out of my mouth, the lower cards are gonna be nice, if a 680 can already match a 570 (give or take from thus thread) than with a proper client and maybe an OC the 6 series 60 and 70 cards will probably be cooler and more power efficent than their earlier 4 and 5 series brothers
 
I could be wrong , but I'm still waiting for the 'compute' kepler . The stuff I've read about the current 680 suggests graphics dominance , but so-so compute.

I have 3x 580's doing 24.8 kppd each right now , the esimates I've seen on the 680's don't impress me , but I do think we need to wait for a proper client.

:D
 
Back
Top