kendrak, you're in for trouble

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=133255

Your reign of terror is going to come to an abrupt end when you come face to face with these mower blades.

Now that the weather turned cold in the Midwest (as you well know) I'm in all-out folding mode for a few months. Every GPU and CPU in the house is aimed right in your direction.

This is your 60 day warning. I've got a rig coming online shortly. Time to build a shed or you'll be in my rear view faster than you can say 2013.

I'm in San Diego, let me know when to hotwire a tamale truck (who's got the beer?)... :p

Not too many good tamales here in st Louis, but we do know about good beer, so have a Schlafly on me when I overtake kendrak before new years

I'm in San Diego, let me know when to hotwire a tamale truck (who's got the beer?)... :p

You don't have to worry about hotwiring a tamale truck. I've got one available at a moments notice.

tamaletruck.jpg

^^There is literally nothing about that truck that would give me any pause about eating food that came from within. From the sketchy cooler setup, to the busted-ass garbage can, to the (frankly) fantastic picture of two mexicans in cowboy hats, to the multitude of stickers (I can only imagine they are paid endorsements), this vehicle exudes quality and food safety.

^^There is literally nothing about that truck that would give me any pause about eating food that came from within. From the sketchy cooler setup, to the busted-ass garbage can, to the (frankly) fantastic picture of two mexicans in cowboy hats, to the multitude of stickers (I can only imagine they are paid endorsements), this vehicle exudes quality and food safety.

If you look closely at one of the stickers it clearly says "QCed by Jose".

/me sends a care package to both locations... pops popcorn :D

That is such a beatiful endorsement, it nearly brought tears to my eyes.

you pretty much covered all of the reasons why I saved that picture for occasions where tamales are mentioned

Your reign of terror is going to come to an abrupt end when you come face to face with these mower blades.
Now that the weather turned cold in the Midwest (as you well know) I'm in all-out folding mode for a few months. Every GPU and CPU in the house is aimed right in your direction.This is your 60 day warning. I've got a rig coming online shortly. Time to build a shed or you'll be in my rear view faster than you can say 2013.
Don't look now.........
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=608532
but you may be getting a trim before you try out those blades. :eek:

Don't look now.........
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=608532
but you may be getting a trim before you try out those blades. :eek:
I'm looking, but there's not much I can do about you. You're going to blitz right over the top of us like were standing still.

Have you ever seen those presentations that compare the size of the sun to the size of the earth, and the sun absolutely dwarfs the earth, but then there are other huge stars that dwarf the sun? This situation is like that :)

I'm looking, but there's not much I can do about you. You're going to blitz right over the top of us like were standing still.

Have you ever seen those presentations that compare the size of the sun to the size of the earth, and the sun absolutely dwarfs the earth, but then there are other huge stars that dwarf the sun? This situation is like that :)

Hmmmmmm. I like being compared to a star :D ...... but when I look behind me I see this:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=306552

And I remember that "Black Hole" thingy and close my eyes.......:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HEheh1BH34Q

I'm thinking Uranus may be too politically incorrect.
My "sensitivity" training at work tells me not to speak of Uranus. :eek:

I guess you know why Star Trek and toilet paper are both alike....

They circle around Uranus in search of Klingons....

The funny thing is vans like that are super common here in Utah, with mexicans selling food out of them. Believe it or not, but mexicans do know how to make very very tasty tamales!

I have found food out of the taco trucks to be excellent.

Who would you rather prepared your burrito, some minimum wage kid at taco bell who could give a 3#1+ or a member of the family when their livelihood depends on the reputation of their truck.

Back in September my wife and I visited a few wineries in the California Gold Country. We stopped at one place because we were hungry and they had a nice looking taco wagon out front. Sadly I must report that I didn't buy any tamales (sorry kendrak), however the carne asada tacos were wonderful. I think the wine we tasted afterward was good but I mostly remember the taco truck.

Best tacos I ever had was on my honeymoon in Mexico, Senior Frosties.

The place had 3 cinder block walls and a rusted metal roof. I sat at a small table in a folding chair. It was devine.

Sometimes in parking lots of places like Home Depot there will be a mexican walking around selling tamales to people in the lot. True story. I have even had them come through my neighborhood before too, lol.

Well....

We have to keep ourselves entertained for 2 months while jebo tries to catch up ;p

i know what yall can do send me yall points so that way no one gets mowed over:) il even throw in a tamale form that shady ass truck

Feeling kinda shaggy ATM. I could use a cut.... but I have to wait a bit.

:p

lets see jebo who catches kendrak first u or me :)

You're on

I probably won't beat you though. I have my new box online but one of the GPUs was dead so at the moment it's just a phenom x6 and a GTX460. I'm working on a replacement for the second GPU now.

Back