KDC fork supposedly coming...

All but 200 of mine sold :)
Some at 5000, 5500 and 5800.
Only the 200 I tossed out at 10,000 didn't sell.
I stopped mining them and had them all at the exchange 2 hours before the fork.
 
I was wondering why the current block was at 6000+% and the pool still hadn't solved it... LOL.
 
I've put the pool into maintenance mode so nobody tries to pull anything out while it gets sorted out in the meantime.

Supposedly one of the other pools "fixed" the code and submitted it and has been running that fork. Convenient, right? Unfortunately, THAT code hasn't been put into an official release yet, so I'm not pulling it. Once the official source tree is updated, then I'll get the pool updated and reopened.
 
Okay, pool is back up and open.

Be forewarned - I am uncertain of whether or not there is an updated Windows wallet out there at this point. Make sure you check for updates before transferring any coins out.
 
Okay, pool is back up and open.

Be forewarned - I am uncertain of whether or not there is an updated Windows wallet out there at this point. Make sure you check for updates before transferring any coins out.

none yet. They removed the current one from the site.
 
Also apologies, some of the cron jobs on the KDC pool got stuck and I didn't notice it earlier after the update. That has been fixed.
 
Back
Top