Just saying hi..

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
Just dropping a line to introduce myself. Jsut got set up folding at my house, on my AMD4000 and my 2400+. Im trying to get my old athlon 1.3 (oc'd to 1.7) up and running again too. I'm a technician at a retail store (the red one, not the blue one ;) ) so I'm going to ask my manager if I can b0rg the ones we use behind my tech bench, an old celeron and a p4 (QMDS!). I've got the itch to b0rg everything I see!

[edit] Woohoo! first double [H] badge!

Welcome to the addiction!! Feel that coursing through your veins, Borg Syndrome. The [H]orde welcomes you into the group.

Welcome :D

Im trying to get my old athlon 1.3 (oc'd to 1.7) up and running again too.
I have one of those, OCed to 1.7 also :) going to set it up again when I go back home.

Yeah, its an old compaq, so the only OC option is to move the jumper from 100mhz to 133. I'd take it higher if i could!

poddo said:
I've got the itch to b0rg everything I see!

Yes... Yes... you will fit in nicely here. :D

Now go borg something, and when you're done with that, borg it again!

Welcome to the team!

Double borgs? Huh

<insert generic team welsome message here>

No, but seriously, double borgs? ;)

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Welcome to the team. I think you will fit in very well here.
While your here waiting for more b0rgs you might want to check out some of these links

Go sign in at www.hardfolding.com our offical home
Click on over and get you one of the nifty badge that all the cool kids have
Add your b0xen to the "D" to 1000 Boxen and Borging Mayhem! thread
Check the Sticky for all the info you need
Join the [H]ordebowl

and stay kick back and have some fun

copyright duster 2005

It's either a big letter of the alphabet or a big bullseye.....

Unless it's a tech. retail store.... Then I can think of 4 red ones(OfficeMax, Office Depot, Circuit City and Staples) and one blue one (Best Buy).....

hmmmmmm.....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Well don't forget Fry's or CompUSSR... they've got tech's. ;)

yup.. forgot about them.... we don't have either around here, so I couldn't begin to tell you what colors they are ;) hell, we just got a BB about 2 months ago....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Wow I forgot about all those Red ones! I work at CC, so that was the one I was referring to. Some forums don't like the mentioning of the big retailers names, so thats why I was keeping it on the DL.

poddo said:
Wow I forgot about all those Red ones! I work at CC, so that was the one I was referring to. Some forums don't like the mentioning of the big retailers names, so thats why I was keeping it on the DL.
Say what you want here... :) Don't be stupid of course.

As long as your not Geek Squad, I think we can tolerate you. ;) j/k

No, definitely not part of the geek squad. I hear the store close to me has some pretty bad management in that department, so I'm staying away from that.

Back