• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Just removed my tornado

I love my 92mm Tornado. If I want to piss of the neighbors. I just crank that baby up to 12V when I go to work :D And when I get home 7V for sleep time. I find the tornado at 3000 RPM's not too bad.

But then again, the men with the "Hug-me" jackets say I should stay away from people.
 
You prolly don't piss them off...they'll just think you're obsessive-compulsive about cleaning &/or personal hygiene. Why do I say that? Cuz everytime I was on the phone & in the same room w/ the Tornado, ppl would ask why I was vacuuming the carpet (or in one instance blow drying my hair). So not only was I driven crazy by noise but now I have the rep as being so anal retentive about cleaning (or primping) to such an extent that I can't even stop to take a phone call. Maybe a personal injury lawsuit is warranted here...my bro (Weapon here) is a lawyer...hmmm... :D
 
Me too, I'm the proud owner of (1) 80mm tornado that I now keep in my spare parts drawer. That puppy can move some air though! I had it blowing into my CoolerMaster case and I could feel air coming out the front panel from BETWEEN my DVD and CDRom drives! I put it on a fan controller and the air noise went down, but the fan motor still sounded like a lawn mower (my wife's opinion).

I got bit by the quiet bug, so now I'm going water cooling baby, yeah!
:p

Yes, I'm on the endless quest for a quiet computer. Now the noise from the hard drive annoyes me. What kind of crappy hard drive makes noise? Maybe I can mod it down to 1200 RPM. ;)

Just kidding of course! :p
 
your all freaks, with your quite computers....

me? i go for louder, this damn machine is never loud enough for me..... tornados? meh, those are for wimps.. you gotta get some really high CFMS with some mega noise... oh yeah, that is sweet

and if the constant sound of the fan is annoying, then just crank up them 5.1 speakers,

btw, those studies about computers painted black are faster are totally wrong... instead, its computers that make the most noise are fastest, after all, CARS that make tons of noise are the fastest, with them speedy ricers rippen up the track, with the mufflers ripped off, oh man, that is SWEET!!! just like my comp
 
Originally posted by kllrnohj

btw, those studies about computers painted black are faster are totally wrong... instead, its computers that make the most noise are fastest, after all, CARS that make tons of noise are the fastest, with them speedy ricers rippen up the track, with the mufflers ripped off, oh man, that is SWEET!!! just like my comp

Don't forget the "speed holes"



;)
 
Back
Top