• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Just ordered Woo Audio headphone stand

That thing looks sexy... Especially compared to my ghetto lamp 'stand'

dsc0182x.jpg
 
I'm sure it'd be a great product at like $9.95. But otherwise I just think you're crazy.

This.

The Koss clips are great and don't have a silly price tag. Only complaint here is that I've acquired more headphones since I ordered them, and don't have enough to go around anymore!
 
I just put my headphones down on top of my computer.

AMD_Gamer: SSDs are expensive but at least they provide a performance benefit.
 
My SSDs just sit on the bottom of the case, screws are for rich people. My headphones sit on my desk, stands are also for rich people. ;)
 
A-are... those velour pads...

;~;

I wish I had velour pads. The stock pads on my A700s don't feel that good on skin. And I don't think you can replace them.
 
AD700s have different pads than the A700s.

The pads are replaceable, but finding an alternative version to replace them with isn't easy.
 
Back
Top