There's going to be one?
![]()
Back to Vietnam baby! I am hoping I can run around shirtless agan with an RPG as an NVA or VC like in Battlefield Vietnam.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There's going to be one?
![]()
There's going to be one?
BC2:Vietnam
another really bad review...
To put it simply, Medal of Honor's single player sucks.
At the end of the day if you are thinking of buying this game for the single player, don't. It's by far the worst in it's genre...If this is the best that EA could come up with after consulting with actual military personnel, than I am highly concerned with their development teams...Do NOT buy this for the single player. It will be the biggest waste of your money this year.
http://www.strengthgamer.com/Medal_of_Honor_Review.html
And already having issues.
As soon I load the first mission, my field of view just sits there and spins, non-stop. Only way to hold steady is to constantly move my mouse to the right. I've never had anything like this happen before, with any game.
Any one else ever experienced this? Any ideas how to stop it?
Whoa, you reviewed it on a console?
No wonder you get screen tearing when you're playing on an outdated machine. Jesus christ IGN. You cant review your way out of a paper bag. Shoddy game "journalists".
Was it seriously your joystick?
Haters gotta hate. The mp has It's faults but I'm having fun with it. I want to see next month how these same hates pay tribute to cod with the 87 gimmicky perks as we run in circles 90 mph chasing our tails with speed kits and sub machine guns that shoot through walls and steal cover with retarded accuracy. That's way most better amirite? Pfft whatever.
Honestly I like cod and this but for different reasons. Same with bf. They all have faults so be it. Yet this game gets crucified here, make me laugh seriously. You guys want something new and fresh? Great me too. Now go develop it and make a profit while your at it or stfu. Oh wait that takes lots of money and know how. Most of which the ARM chair quarterbacks here don't have.
This game is no worse than any other Fps that's come out in the last 2 or 3 years. So I won't touch the sp but mp is fun.
So nobodys allowed a critical opinion because they've played it and don't like it without the standard "haters gotta hate" rhetoric? Out of all the games you mentioned i find bc2 the most fun, mw2 i find incredibly boring and this just seems like its trying to be mw2 while looking a bit better.
Dunno about you but generally i don't "hate" games to follow some sad little trend...
No, what I'm saying is this game simply doesn't deserve as much criticism as its getting. Simple as that. Since if we are gonna start being hyper critical then you can't stop here. Be constient, let's rip on the other games that deserve it as well for a lot of similar reasons.
The criticisms are coming because this was supposed to be the big reboot of the MOH franchise so a lot was expected of it. Call of duty going modern didn't dissapoint, it may be a case of MOH being very late to the party or a sensation of deja vu that this game isn't getting the reception they hoped. =/
I was waiting for a sequel to MoH:AA which this is not. This is reskined BC2 so I'm in no hurry.
what do you mean "isn't getting the reception they hoped?" They made a crappy game.
BC2:Vietnam
Hi everyone! Sorry if my english is not perfect. i just intalled the game and like my title say, i get 40fps...i have an Asus 5970....in BFBC2 i get over 150fps everything maxed out.. i tried to disable my second GPU and i get the same result, crossfire issue? if someone with a 5970 can tell me if its only me. my specs: cpu: i7 860 3.8ghz gpu:ati asus 5970 mobo: maximus formula III 16go of ram powersupply: 850 watts antec quattro.
I hope you didn't buy the game for the single player...MoH is all about the multiplayer...no way would I fork over $60 for the single player alone
What!!! Holy shit! When they announce this?
I wanna fly a chopper start singing "Some folks are born made to wave the flag, Ooh, they're red, white and blue."
Yeeeessss! Gonna be Valparaiso on steroids and gin!
Edit: Hhahahaaha!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFcJ38-IOc
Why is it that all the apologists always use this as an excuse for pathetically short SP games?!
No, MoH is not all about the MP, its only became that in recent years because devs/publishers now think that is where the money is.
MoH: Allied Assault, its two expansions and MoH Pacific Assault all had expansive and engrossing SP campaigns. So much so that I can categorically state that MoH:AA probably had the best SP campaign of any WW2 FPS I have ever played.
Its only since the MoH: Airborne abomination that EA has started to churn out shitty SP campaigns.
Its amazing how short some peoples' memories are.
I strongly endorse the message within this post.
For our hard earned dollars in this bad economy, why the fuck should we settle for a game that half asses both SP and MP?
Why even in a good economy? Defiant's post was excellent but "haters gotta hate."![]()
Why is it that all the apologists always use this as an excuse for pathetically short SP games?!
No, MoH is not all about the MP, its only became that in recent years because devs/publishers now think that is where the money is.
MoH: Allied Assault, its two expansions and MoH Pacific Assault all had expansive and engrossing SP campaigns. So much so that I can categorically state that MoH:AA probably had the best SP campaign of any WW2 FPS I have ever played.
Its only since the MoH: Airborne abomination that EA has started to churn out shitty SP campaigns.
Its amazing how short some peoples' memories are.
because your money is worth more in a bad economy for obvious reasons, not worth throwing away by paying full price for a mediocre game.
In the original MoH, the single player campaign *was* the star. People expecting the same thing set in modern day Afghanistan are going to be disappointed.I hope you didn't buy the game for the single player...MoH is all about the multiplayer...no way would I fork over $60 for the single player alone
As long as I can be A door gunner...and say Get Sum! Get Sum! while firing my M60
Animal Mother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXL4Z1M7B0
This did the trick. Not sure I would have ever though of this. Thanks man.
Why is it that all the apologists always use this as an excuse for pathetically short SP games?!
No, MoH is not all about the MP, its only became that in recent years because devs/publishers now think that is where the money is.
MoH: Allied Assault, its two expansions and MoH Pacific Assault all had expansive and engrossing SP campaigns. So much so that I can categorically state that MoH:AA probably had the best SP campaign of any WW2 FPS I have ever played.
Its only since the MoH: Airborne abomination that EA has started to churn out shitty SP campaigns.
Its amazing how short some peoples' memories are.
Somebody keeps noting CoD is the sequel to MoH:AA. I have no idea if thats true, .
4 hours total play time.... Gameplay was linear and repetitive.
Why is it that all the apologists always use this as an excuse for pathetically short SP games?!
No, MoH is not all about the MP, its only became that in recent years because devs/publishers now think that is where the money is.
MoH: Allied Assault, its two expansions and MoH Pacific Assault all had expansive and engrossing SP campaigns. So much so that I can categorically state that MoH:AA probably had the best SP campaign of any WW2 FPS I have ever played.
Its only since the MoH: Airborne abomination that EA has started to churn out shitty SP campaigns.
Its amazing how short some peoples' memories are.