So, yesterday I was in my basement clearing it out to make more room for my automotive machine shop. I had found a crate with a whole bunch of papers, books and a bookbag full of books.
In the bag was all of my old Star Wars roleplaying books and a few game guides.
There was one for Half-Life, Full Throttle and one for Unreal.
I decided to thumb through them and see if they were worth keeping, so of course they were. As I was flipping through the Unreal book a flyer fell out, from the box of the Unreal game.
On the very back of the flyer there was this advertisment for: "Duke Nukem Forever"
This flyer is dated: "Product Catalog Spring '98"
Yes, that's right, 1998.
I was going to throw it away but damn, it's just too funny to do so.
Other things I' dlike to point out on it that are funny and sad at the same time, it's release date was Winter of 1998. And at the bottom of the flyer it states Availability Dates are Subject to Change.....
lol Change? You mean....non-existant.....lmao
In the bag was all of my old Star Wars roleplaying books and a few game guides.
There was one for Half-Life, Full Throttle and one for Unreal.
I decided to thumb through them and see if they were worth keeping, so of course they were. As I was flipping through the Unreal book a flyer fell out, from the box of the Unreal game.
On the very back of the flyer there was this advertisment for: "Duke Nukem Forever"
This flyer is dated: "Product Catalog Spring '98"
Yes, that's right, 1998.
I was going to throw it away but damn, it's just too funny to do so.
Other things I' dlike to point out on it that are funny and sad at the same time, it's release date was Winter of 1998. And at the bottom of the flyer it states Availability Dates are Subject to Change.....
lol Change? You mean....non-existant.....lmao