Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a copy of JC2 because steam sale didn't sell it for 75% off and I don't own it!!!

I will gladly welcome it to become a part of my haven't played yet games collection...j/k this game will definately not be.:D

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game just because you can leap from car to car like a frickin Tarzan!! Also flying looks amazing and has always been something I have wanted to do in a game with good graphics.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I have an insatiable need to blow stuff up and rain destruction indiscriminately down upon a tropical paradise.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a way to justify upgrading my GeForce 8800GTS to a Fermi card.

I want to win a copy of the game, Just Cause 2, because with the current unemployment crisis and the extension of benefits running out a month ago I cannot afford to purchase a copy of my own. :(

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause Kyle owes me a favor for not releasing the photos of his last "vacation".

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause Steam is my deity, my god, my master.

I make regular offerings, albeit a small pittance to what is deserved by such an overlord of awesomeness. Every week he asks me to spare a small sum in exchange for his digital pleasure.

The crops have been a bit short this year, and so I turn to you, [H], to ask this holy being to shed its light on me and bless me with just one copy of Just Cause 2. The lush tropical oasis presented in this binary masterpiece would allow me to let myself slip away into a world of splendor, providing an escape from this harsh world.

I promise to continue my offerings regardless, and await your decision.

Last edited:
I wanna Win because I will be upgrading my moniotr and Video Card to Nvidia so I can play it in 3D!!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I just upgraded my video card and I need to see its awesomeness.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I'm tired of playing Quake III all the time...

I want a copy of this game Just beCause the first game was so much fun. This one looks much better too.

"I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I can show everyone how much it would whoop a can of whoop ass with my GTX285!"

I need a copy of this game because I lost a bet that LeBron was staying and Cleveland and I lost again today when I took the Dutch in the World Cup. Universe owes me one

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would be ironic to win an Nvidia contest for a game I'll play with an ATi card.

I want a copy because the freelance film job market in NYC is bone dry and I have wayyy to much time on my hands and there are only so many times that you can replay Mass Effect 2...

I want a copy of this game just because, Captain kirk is climbing the mountain.

I want a copy of this game Just beCause I'm beginning to realize that playing Barbie flash games online isn't doing much good for neither my GTX 480 nor my masculinity.

I want a copy of this game Just Cause I want anything that's free 2!!

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause...

One day, I was playing in a square sandbox, produced by some company named Enix I believe...When along comes a flurry of white, and within it, I thought I spotted a building! No, it couldn't be...an avalanche with a studio! Suddenly, the Spaniard next to me cried out, "Ei! Dos! Dos studios!" My god, he was right! There were two studios, why, it was an Avalanche of Studios! Well I was so happy to live to see the day...I went home and looked up on the internet if anyone had ever experienced something like this...when I entered all the italicized terms...lo and behold, I found the game Just Cause 2! And now, here I am...wondering if the game is anything like my experience.

I want a free copy of the game, since I just got my new EVGA Superclocked GTX 470 and would like to check it out in all its glory! :p

I want to show that you can win a copy without using a ""Just beCause"" anology that has been beat to death over the 24 pages before me :)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i want to sound a vuvuzela over the city while i'm doing a parachute jump; and then destroy the hated vuvuzela from 10000 feet.

i want a copy of just cause 2 so i can throw myself out of a plane whilst playing it on my new nvidia 480 gtx

I want a copy of this game so I can take it to range and shoot it to smitherens with my AK and then take the remains back home and put them to blender and then burn the blended stuff to ashes. Just BeCause they didn't make DX9 renderer and I can't play the damn game on XP.

Plus my plan fails because they are not giving out physical copies.

id love to have a free copy of JustCause2 simply because [H] and freebies roxxors my boxxors!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it will force me to upgrade to windows 7 :)

I want a copy of this game, so I can get more use out of my 3x24" Dell monitors and I can have more justification for my wife about spending $1500 on monitors... not to mention the Eyefinity, with a good visual game, is AWESOME for babysitting my 17 month old!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I just had a son and one day I will share my games with him.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i'm getting sick of playing Windows Solitaire on my GTX480

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a break from taking care of my 7-week old and 2 year old sons whos been sharing cold for the last few weeks now.

If you won, you will have the Steam code in your PM box. I did not anticipate 475 entries, so we did a random drawing by post numbers. Here are the posts that were drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back