Judge Judy + WoW = funny as hell

Very funny! Poor Judge Judy... "Have you ever heard of this??"

I thought the girl and guy both looked pretty normal.:confused:

It makes me sad inside that people watch Judge Judy. Or FOX.

What should people be watching?

Not with that MAN JAW! Bitch is ugly, appears to be dumb too. He chose the better option. =P
Damn is it me or is that girls face kind of "butta"? Because i'd pick wow (even though i hate rpgs) too if i was dating her!
Meh, guess it's just me, but I thought the girl was kind of cute.

So what was the verdict?
First page in the thread.

All things require moderation.

I play WoW. I have a full time job. I have a wife. I come home and cook dinner every night, she cleans up and does laundry. (Point being, we both do things around the house). 2 nights a week, I have what we call 'Game Night'. I login to WoW from 9-12 and do an instance with my guild.

2 nights a week, 3 hours a night. 6 hours a week.

Yes, WoW can be addicting, but if you play it in moderation, its a fun game with lots to do.

I know I'm not the norm.

All things require moderation.

I play WoW. I have a full time job. I have a wife. I come home and cook dinner every night, she cleans up and does laundry. (Point being, we both do things around the house). 2 nights a week, I have what we call 'Game Night'. I login to WoW from 9-12 and do an instance with my guild.

2 nights a week, 3 hours a night. 6 hours a week.

Yes, WoW can be addicting, but if you play it in moderation, its a fun game with lots to do.

I know I'm not the norm.

same here, except i wait until the weekends and then i wait until the wife and kids are all in bed, then i might get an hour or two by myself playing Forza2, one maybe two nights a week

I just cannot and will not play wow.

Dont get me wrong this game is really fun and can be very addicting, which is why i cant play it. I have played since release and quit around burning crusade and said to myself "no more" so i left and have had no urge or reason to go back.

I just play shooters, RTS, and maybe some RPG's now.

I get my fix for a few hours and then call it a day and wake up to a new day.

That guy must understand that the online world is not real, and pussy is.

Is it? If pussy is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then pussy is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Scyles you are correct, but I was making a different point. I'm saying, that guy needs to take a break from stupid WOW and realize that girls have things that make you feel good. Unless you find more satisfaction in killing a mob in wow only to find some gold, get your priorities straight!

Clearly people are not getting my point! IM SAYING THAT IN NO WAY IS WOW BETTER THEN PUSSY! if you do not agree, consider yourself gay.

Clearly people are not getting my point! IM SAYING THAT IN NO WAY IS WOW BETTER THEN PUSSY! if you do not agree, consider yourself gay.

Playing WoW or any other "fun" game (differs from person to person) can be more fun then said "pussy" that you've "played" 38495394593 times and has a face like that chick attached ontop of it! :p

Playing WoW or any other "fun" game (differs from person to person) can be more fun then said "pussy" that you've "played" 38495394593 times and has a face like that chick attached ontop of it! :p

no way dude, i am married and dont even have the luxury of strange and even i will always pause my game for some real life action, anyone who wouldn't needs to unplug for a month or two...just unplug man...

Hummmm ... no.

My girlfriend has a borderline addiction to WoW. Personally, I dont feel like paying $15 a month for game. I play CS:S because its free :p

btw. that girl in the vid was alright. id play some games with her ;)

What should people be watching?
Ideally? I'm hardly one to talk, I don't even have a TV. So I wouldn't know what shows I would list here that would meet my qualification of, "doesn't reduce humanity to the absolute lowest common denominator while making a mockery of the justice system and cheapening the right of a fair trial, as opposed to weekday afternoon 'reality' TV intended for consumption by bored Southern housewives, as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America."

Ideally? I'm hardly one to talk, I don't even have a TV. So I wouldn't know what shows I would list here that would meet my qualification of, "doesn't reduce humanity to the absolute lowest common denominator while making a mockery of the justice system and cheapening the right of a fair trial, as opposed to weekday afternoon 'reality' TV intended for consumption by bored Southern housewives, as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America."

I don't really disagree too much with you there.;)

On another note, everyone does know that this show is not a real court but rather a voluntary arbitration? The rulings are binding, but not in the same sense as an actual civil court. You cannot for instance take someone to Judge Judy's "court" without their mutual consent. It amazes me how someone could be so stupid as to want to go on that show. I can only assume they receive some compensation for it.;)

What if it's full of herpes and previously used by 5 guys at the party? Don't even think drunk guys bothered to shrink-wrap either.

Hahahaha...when reading this post, the only thing I can think of is one of those terrible 50's PSA announcement videos.

<snip>

There are probably things wrong with me.

Wow, I just cracked up quite loudly reading that, fucking hilarious :D I thought for a sec you were going to reference "Don't date robots!" for some reason from Futurama. ;)

Back