John McAfee

Anyone who believes, with certainty, that they know what really happened is not thinking clearly.

None of us know if he was killed or if he took his own life.

I find both stories to be at least plausible, however likely or unlikely.

He payed women to poo on his face
200.gif

I'd pay a woman not to shit on my face. No seriously, get that shit out of my face.
Would you pay a man to not shit in your face?

This guy was nuts. Bragged about not paying taxes then expected it not to catch up. Cmon now.

He was more than a bit erratic. It's entirely plausible he just killed himself. I'm more willing to believe Epstein didn't kill himself than McAfee. We'll most likely never know one way or another with 100% certainty, just like Epstein.

He was more than a bit erratic. It's entirely plausible he just killed himself. I'm more willing to believe Epstein didn't kill himself than McAfee. We'll most likely never know one way or another with 100% certainty, just like Epstein.
yes our government and puppet masters truly cares about all of us, especially the ones with dirt of certain people. I really dont get the uncertainly, when people calm certain people are coming for them, and they would NEVER harm themselves and then magically die in a place where suicide is not supposed to be very easily done. He claimed to have an ok life in that jail, and i believe him.

yes our government and puppet masters truly cares about all of us, especially the ones with dirt of certain people. I really dont get the uncertainly, when people calm certain people are coming for them, and they would NEVER harm themselves and then magically die in a place where suicide is not supposed to be very easily done. He claimed to have an ok life in that jail, and i believe him.
You have more faith in his word than I do. I don't trust anything he had to say. Also, suicidal people don't always announce they're suicidal, so that he says he was happy doesn't mean anything.

too bad McAfee wasn't still alive; we could have given him the following and find out the truth

Last edited:
You have more faith in his word than I do. I don't trust anything he had to say. Also, suicidal people don't always announce they're suicidal, so that he says he was happy doesn't mean anything.
I have more faith in supposed nut jobs and conspiracies than the US government at this point. Our government has proven without a doubt that they don't give a shit about regular people and can't be trusted with anything. Not to mention what the media constantly lies to us about. But go ahead and believe whatever you want. You are right we will never know for sure but I error on the side of not believing the powers that be.

Ya, this thread looks like it's going to get Joe Epstein'ed like the last one.
1st heard about McAfee software when I was getting my A.S. in 96-97 working on old 486 PCs. Think the class was talking about anti virus SW including that sounds familiar to F-Prompt?, not sure, been decades.

Yes they do. It's $5 a year or $15 lifetime. It's a good idiot filter. You don't need an invite, anyone can sign up.
Preachin' to the choir, bruh.

But also, the only way they'd know the thread existed would be if they were sub'd already or if it were linked from another thread...

Back