John Daly's Golf on PS Move

This looks much worse than I was expecting. The jittery club head, poor graphics, and lack of anything exciting looking killed this for me. Why does your body not make a shadow in this? Watch the crowd and a bunch of them keep moving in perfect unison performing the exact same animations... Only one course in the US? Sounds like a joke. Also there are a bunch of PS Move warning messages to reset the controller throughout the demo. I will never buy the Move if they can't fix that jittery controller bull shit. F that, I got sick of that stuff with the Wii.

I have not played a great golf game since Mario Golf. That was fun, learning it was easy, and it still managed to be competitive even with trick shots :eek:

Tiger Woods 11 will have Move functionality once the move is released. It will be a download off the playstation network.

Tiger Woods, John Daly... They sure do pick some real good role models to headline these golf games dont they?

Looks like crap, but i love the integration of the move, this is what golfers want in a motion controlled golf game, i would definitely buy this.

this is what golfers want in a motion controlled golf game

A lot of people think they want a motion controlled golf game, then they get one and stop playing it. A few people I know went out and bought Wii consoles just for Tiger Woods with the WiiMotionPlus. They declared it the greatest thing ever, then stopped playing it in about a week.

I think motion controls make the games feel more lame than they already are.

A lot of people think they want a motion controlled golf game, then they get one and stop playing it. A few people I know went out and bought Wii consoles just for Tiger Woods with the WiiMotionPlus. They declared it the greatest thing ever, then stopped playing it in about a week.

I think motion controls make the games feel more lame than they already are.

I never bought a golf game for my Wii

Are you a golfer?

Wait a minute, according to your sig you don't even own a console.

I never bought a golf game for my Wii

Are you a golfer?

Wait a minute, according to your sig you don't even own a console.

Yes (and a horrible one at that!)

According to your sig, you don't even own a PC :eek:

I have all 3 consoles in my house right now.

Back