• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

jact

Brave_heart

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
482
www.jact.com, found this the other day...really makes gaming worth it, post or PM me if you want a special invite to join the site, only 20 allowed in right now.
 
strangely yes, I've researched it, personally talked to the CEO of the company and he explained to me how he makes money, i've been using jact for about 7 months now and have made almost 60,000 points (approx $60.00) just for playing PC games.

i have also never gotten a single spam email, prank call, solicitor, rabies, virus, trojan and last i checked my family is living and happy too from installing their very professional software.

also, i dont work for this company...to be frank i dont want to.
 
yeah it sounds kinda wierd. I was reading through their forums and nobody is crying about it being a ripoff or something like that. It also doesn't say anything about how the company makes money, I don't understand the point of the service on their end. You should invite me anyway so i can try it.
 
It's got a girl depicted as a gamer. It's fake, don't fall for it!

JK I don't know but according the website they're supported by the fact that advertisers pay them in hopes that whoever downloads the program sees (and clicks) the ads. So they're being paid to give you an advertising program. Advertisers paying advertisers :confused:
 
@ savoy, PM w/ invite sent.
@ The Cadaver, PM w/ invite sent.
@tylerdurdened, LOL, well believe it or not but one of the tech supporters is a girl :)
 
Just want to chime in to say it works, its not a scam, and you get to buy some pretty cool shit.
 
so does this just serve up adverts then?

does it work for non-US residents?

$60 bux seems pretty low for 7 months gaming, its about the price of a new game from steam...
 
The client (which tracks when you are playing games) has a small ad, usually self promoting JACT or promoting ibuypower computers, which is like a partner of JACT. This is what the client looks like :

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/strife727/eamonn2.jpg

As you can see, its not full of ads or anything.

Currently, JACT does not support shipping prizes to Non-US zips.

" I do not have a US zip code. Can I still sign up if I live in a different country?

JACT does not currently support international membership. We may consider implementing a pay-for-shipping or digital downloading option as an intermediate step toward international expansion; however, our current focus is to build a robust US platform. Once our business within the United States is well established, we will start the process of bringing JACT to international gamers. Any expansion updates will be announced on the JACT forums (JACT International Gamer Policy), so be sure to check back often! We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience as JACT grows and improves. "
 
:( i didn't even see that it didn't allow international membership, sorry our fellow gamers abroad!
 
It's ok, I'm signed up and earning anyway. I can just throw the points at someone in the US.
 
I would like an invite if there are still some left! :)

Edit -- err damn, I'm in Canada.
 
Heh, yeah I've been using it for a few months now. It does sound kind of weird at first, but it is legit. I traded in some points for a copy of Batman Begins a while back and it got here safe and sound (they use Amazon for shipping).
 
What is the point system based on? $60 for 7 months is pretty horrible.

no, depending how your activity and what game your playing (RTS' get close to none cause you can be AFK and the game still goes) but with FPS' and if your always moving you get about 60 points an hour or something like that...ask on the forums.
 
What is the point system based on? $60 for 7 months is pretty horrible.

It is based most commonly off playing hour, however you can play in their "Jact CSS Server" and set your client in competition mode to earn skill based points. There are other ways as well, like inviting successful members. Your best shot at getting something good quickly is entering a raffle.

And actually, its not bad considering normally you would no be earning anything to begin with. It only seems slow if you count your points. Just install the client and never pay attention to it, and check it every few weeks, you will be surprised at the free stuff you can buy.
 
It is based most commonly off playing hour, however you can play in their "Jact CSS Server" and set your client in competition mode to earn skill based points. There are other ways as well, like inviting successful members. Your best shot at getting something good quickly is entering a raffle.

And actually, its not bad considering normally you would no be earning anything to begin with. It only seems slow if you count your points. Just install the client and never pay attention to it, and check it every few weeks, you will be surprised at the free stuff you can buy.

Exactly! don't be pessimistic and count every point and think "well heck, im not rich and I've played a game for 3 hours!? rip off!" think "gosh, im making money while i enjoy doing something i love and enjoy".
 
Just to be honest, this isn't bull but you are.

found this the other day

i've been using jact for about 7 months now and have made almost 60,000 points (approx $60.00)

im going to buy my 5th game soon

I hope this (advertiser?) doesn't distract people from using it. I've been the past few days, and it's definately legit.
 
what isn't to like about getting paid to game? can i get an invite mang?
 
I was wondering about the legitimacy of this, and if the rewards were actually worth it. Seems really interesting! If only I had this a few years ago, when I put more hours into gaming than I did sleeping.. :p Being a Canadian, I will have to wait until they expand this outside the U.S.

Everyone who is using jact, please keep informing us of your experiences, as well as the stuff you have recieved from your points. :)
 
I was wondering about the legitimacy of this, and if the rewards were actually worth it. Seems really interesting! If only I had this a few years ago, when I put more hours into gaming than I did sleeping.. :p Being a Canadian, I will have to wait until they expand this outside the U.S.

Everyone who is using jact, please keep informing us of your experiences, as well as the stuff you have recieved from your points. :)

Canada should be supported soon...its not like you guys are THAT different from us :p
 
Back
Top