Brave_heart
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 29, 2008
- Messages
- 482
www.jact.com, found this the other day...really makes gaming worth it, post or PM me if you want a special invite to join the site, only 20 allowed in right now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I jact off upon hearing about this site.
thank you!Just want to chime in to say it works, its not a scam, and you get to buy some pretty cool shit.
It's ok, I'm signed up and earning anyway. I can just throw the points at someone in the US.
What is the point system based on? $60 for 7 months is pretty horrible.
What is the point system based on? $60 for 7 months is pretty horrible.
It is based most commonly off playing hour, however you can play in their "Jact CSS Server" and set your client in competition mode to earn skill based points. There are other ways as well, like inviting successful members. Your best shot at getting something good quickly is entering a raffle.
And actually, its not bad considering normally you would no be earning anything to begin with. It only seems slow if you count your points. Just install the client and never pay attention to it, and check it every few weeks, you will be surprised at the free stuff you can buy.
This is amazing.
found this the other day
i've been using jact for about 7 months now and have made almost 60,000 points (approx $60.00)
im going to buy my 5th game soon
Would love an invite OP if there's any left.
![]()
I was wondering about the legitimacy of this, and if the rewards were actually worth it. Seems really interesting! If only I had this a few years ago, when I put more hours into gaming than I did sleeping..Being a Canadian, I will have to wait until they expand this outside the U.S.
Everyone who is using jact, please keep informing us of your experiences, as well as the stuff you have recieved from your points.![]()