I've an announcement...

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
[H]ordes members,

:)

I've set aside xAmount of $ for next year's ... PRIZE

 
kaleb_zero said:
where xAmount = ?

Given:
A: 10
B: 12
C: 80
D: 3
Solve for X
Where X = (C+(((A*((((2*(A/(D*((178+22)/A))*A))+140)*7)/B)*50))/500)*B)) :cool:

Edit:Nevermind as I've figured out that I've messed ^ up... 200.00 is the xAmount.

 
Jon855 said:
xAmount of money for next year's HFL...

Ohhhh more donations for the bowl. :D Excellent!
 
marty9876 said:
Should do call girls instead.

Talk about probation!


That will land you in the slammer! Your probation will be revoked!
 
Hito Bahadur said:
And your sister (or grandma, I forget) at that........bad marty
No... Didn't u remember it was his father... He looks like a woman apparently.
 
Hito Bahadur said:
Thank you.


Great to hear about the resource sponsoring Jon ;)
The least I could do... And the way I look at it, if I invest xAmount in and I do win, I lose nothing but on the otherhand it'll go other way around if I do not win but nonetheless something worthy and well worthy :)

So u just know that this is not for this year but the next year's HFC



 
Jon855 said:
The least I could do... And the way I look at it, if I invest xAmount in and I do win, I lose nothing but on the otherhand it'll go other way around if I do not win but nonetheless something worthy and well worthy :)

So u just know that this is not for this year but the next year's HFC




Since you get to deal with me.... you beter not go anywhere in the next year! :p

Just for shits, I will let you know, I have a seperate bank account specifically for [H] use... so you can feel free to donate money at any time, and it will be safe and secure in the bank until next year when its needed.
 
Back
Top