• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ITX Combo - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
31,345
For Sale:
Haswell ITX combo - $SOLD
1). MSI Z97i AC ITX motherboard
2). Intel i5 4690k CPU with stock HSF
3). 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1600
4). 64GB Adata Premier Pro SP600 2.5" SSD

All components will come installed in motherboard and shipped in motherboard box. Motherboard comes with I/O shield and as many retail accessories as I can find.

PayPal - kirbyrj@hotmail.com

Heatware - kirbyrj (410-0-0)
 
Last edited:
There maybe a Win 10 Home one tied to the board (no guarantees). I pulled it out of a computer I built for my brother a couple years ago and don't remember what I did with it originally. His SSD died so I just replaced everything.

Bump
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top