• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

its 12 am EST

I'm assuming after the NDA all the online retailers will have them up for sale or will that be Tuesday?
 
bah I'm gonna have to shower at work after pt then head up stairs to check the reviews. I don't have time to go home and do all of that and read the reviews :(

You guys are like addicts looking for your fix :p
*Of course I am checking toms/anand/bit/H every 30 mins haha*
 
You guys are like addicts looking for your fix :p
*Of course I am checking toms/anand/bit/H every 30 mins haha*

It's not that at all, I want to see if its worth it or not so I can get to a retailer online or offline and buy it before other people do :D. I missed the 8800 rush, and the 9800Pro rushes. Granted I only had to wait a week but still.
 
It's not that at all, I want to see if its worth it or not so I can get to a retailer online or offline and buy it before other people do :D. I missed the 8800 rush, and the 9800Pro rushes. Granted I only had to wait a week but still.
Yeah I understand ;)
I would be more interested in the initial reports if I was upgrading soon, but I think it will be early August when I pick up a 9400/260/4gbs of DDR3 or the new Phenom/4850/4gbs of DDR3...
Either way, I am realllllyyy excited!
 
the question is not when does the NDA ends, but if you have the money to actually buy one of these cards !!! :D
 
the question is not when does the NDA ends, but if you have the money to actually buy one of these cards !!! :D

I can buy two and a new 790i but I'm looking at the G25 racing wheel atm. GRID is pretty damn fun.
 
I can buy two and a new 790i but I'm looking at the G25 racing wheel atm. GRID is pretty damn fun.

two?!?! :eek:
Can u buy one for me?
<wimpy> I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a GTX280 today </wimpy> ;)
 
I can buy two and a new 790i but I'm looking at the G25 racing wheel atm. GRID is pretty damn fun.

Funny you should mention GRiD. That is the reason that I wanna see if this card will be a screamer.

My 8800GTX just cant run GRiD with decent fps. :-(
 
Funny you should mention GRiD. That is the reason that I wanna see if this card will be a screamer.

My 8800GTX just cant run GRiD with decent fps. :-(

I can max every single thing out in the game at 1920x1080 including the 16xCCQFSAA or whatever it is and still get 50-70 or more
 
mother of god why?! i must say though, that is an awesome setup

Interesting. The only "why" question I had is why he doesn't have a cockpit/playseat/anything of some sort. But I assume since he has the dough to plunk down on all of those other toys, that he must prefer his feet positioned as they are on the pedals at a desk, otherwise he can obviously afford a cockpit.

I myself cannot control jack f-ing sh** in those games with a wheel without having my feet in a position where they go forward/back (instead of up/down if you placed the pedals on the floor like he has 'em) just like in a car... So I also assume he doesn't have Osgood Schlotter's...

I also wonder if he's considering a step-up from his G25... Though the G25 definitely has some fans over at RSC...
 
Well if you checked his sig he is probably running it at 2560x1600 (dell 30 incher).

My apologies, after seeing that freaking youtube video I might buy something like he has. Probably 2 more 37" HDTV's I dunno it would be another 2 months or so but still. :D
 
Hang on... so will the [H] review (and others) be appearing today or tomorrow? What time GMT?

I've seen conflicting posts, some people say it's going to be today (Monday 16th) and other are saying it won't be until 17th, launch day (Tuesday).
 
Back
Top