Issue with dVeLoPe

I am unsure what the beef is about... YOU HAVEN'T RECIEVED THE XBOX YET?

Your a little troll, what are you 14? Its people like you who ruin other peoples business. How the hell is he gonna get the xbox when you STOPPED the shipping? Deee duh deeeeeeeeeeee. Its a month later, the guy is out money and out the xbox you agreed upon, TROLL! I'd love to be there when the law knocks on your door and takes you away. Its quite obvious your a troll, you cleared the funds immediately. Supposedly shipped then stopped the shipping, why would you be so mad about a claim when there wasnt even money to be claimed according to paypal?!?

Beret, please do not do trades with guys like this in the future, for your own sake. These trolls are a dime a dozen, it starts with some great deal, then the guy has NO heatware or lists some random ebay account. Answers your PMs very quickly, seems so nice. Then once you send the paypal they drop off the face of the earth!

Just remember, no one is going to look out for you on these forums but yourself so be careful and do not deal with people that have NO HEATWARE, no matter how great the deal is! That is what I do and have not been scammed ever. This happens over and over man, I just cannot fathom how people keep buying from people like this!

I hope it gets resolved but after seeing what happens with these situations over and over the past few years, do not count on it.

I have seen IP's of trolls posted in the past..can we get this dude IP's?

Beret, please do not do trades with guys like this in the future, for your own sake. These trolls are a dime a dozen, it starts with some great deal, then the guy has NO heatware or lists some random ebay account. Answers your PMs very quickly, seems so nice. Then once you send the paypal they drop off the face of the earth!

Just remember, no one is going to look out for you on these forums but yourself so be careful and do not deal with people that have NO HEATWARE, no matter how great the deal is! That is what I do and have not been scammed ever. This happens over and over man, I just cannot fathom how people keep buying from people like this!

I hope it gets resolved but after seeing what happens with these situations over and over the past few years, do not count on it.

I appreciate the advice. I'm usually very wary of trading online but I really wanted a 360 so I sorta lost it. Lesson learned. I'm gonna report this guy over the weekend. I wonder what the FBI has to say bout this one!

I appreciate the advice. I'm usually very wary of trading online but I really wanted a 360 so I sorta lost it. Lesson learned. I'm gonna report this guy over the weekend. I wonder what the FBI has to say bout this one!

No problem, I know how it is when you want something so bad.

This is fun to watch. I'm interested to see how this all pans out for both buyer and seller...

I don't know what's going on.. I sent the box back.

Well, if you did, thats great. Really. You just saved me an enormous amount of time trying to pull favors within the federal government and reporting you to IC3. I'd like to see some tracking on it though(please don't tell me you didn't get some this time again)

Okay. I have a weird development. I just got an email from [email protected](one of the paypal addresses used for the payment of my Xbox 360) Check it out:
what are you accusing me of a product i didnt sell you a product. if you do not report that this whole scam is false i will call the cops! you sent me $180 to buy you a coun ter strike source server. i did it for you. i cancled subscription after it was bought. so it wouldnt keep charging me on my account. so please tell me of this product email me back at [email protected].

So... he's literally saying the Xbox 360 was never part of an agreement but a CS:S server?! If I need a server, I would've built one and hosted it off my net connection thanks very much. So, either some guy also made a 180 charge to him or he's pulling my chain. I'm apt to go with the second one. Anyone have any ideas?

Okay. I have a weird development. I just got an email from [email protected](one of the paypal addresses used for the payment of my Xbox 360) Check it out:

So... he's literally saying the Xbox 360 was never part of an agreement but a CS:S server?! If I need a server, I would've built one and hosted it off my net connection thanks very much. So, either some guy also made a 180 charge to him or he's pulling my chain. I'm apt to go with the second one. Anyone have any ideas?
Assume that the ducjy email address is not dVeLoPe, and ask about the 360. It's possible that dV is not just a scammer but a fraudster as well, usurping others' paypal acounts...

Assume that the ducjy email address is not dVeLoPe, and ask about the 360. It's possible that dV is not just a scammer but a fraudster as well, usurping others' paypal acounts...

Yea. That guy is saying I'm doing fraud on him and he has evidence and witnesses to this transaction apparently. Problem is that I actually don't know CS:S on my steam account. I also haven't been on steam for quite awhile. Looks like I might've hit something bigger here.

I bought an Xbox 360 off of dVeLoPe and he has pratically severed all contact. I have PMed multiple times and have tried to email him as well but I haven't heard anything back! I'd like to think hes just busy but it sounds like a troll. I have two names for him and two paypal addresses. I'd like to post them to see if anyone has any info but I think its against TOS on the forums. I have opened a Paypal dispute, hopfully freezing the funds in question. Anyone have anything to suggest? I'd really like my money back if I don't get this 360.

EDIT: Timeline of all of transactions

Paid him September 25, 2007
PMed him about all of this September 30, 2007
Claimed Shipped September 27, 2007
Last Heard From September 27,2007
Opened Paypal Dispute and informed [H]ard|Forum Mods September 30,2007

Paypal Addresses I have for him are: [email protected] and [email protected]

No one just get's bust after they buy sothing off you. It take's 2 min to call and say I will be sending it out soon. 99.9% chance you will never see the 360. That is why I do not buy/sell anything over $200 on forum's and such.. Even if you know the person I have heard of them never being seen agian, very sad... Im sorry to hear it might be happening to you.

Or it sounds like he's being a middle-man deceiving both sides. Might explain the numerous Paypal accounts.

Well this guy and I have reached an understanding and it will all hopefully work out. But I wanna know where my Xbox 360 is if it isn't with this guy who I sent the money to! This is all getting very confusing.

it sounds to me like this dVeLoPe asswipe had you pay for a CSS server for him, and then he was gonna send you his 360...or maybe not.....

your in the middle of a scam, I hope you get out of it, and dVeLoPe gets his ass banned....

Me too. Looks like he used this guys account(who I have the cell phone number of) to buy a CS:S server and used MY money to do it. So, he gave the paypal address to me and then asked this guy to purchase a CS:S server for him. So in the end, we both get screwed because I have his paypal account frozen and I'm out 180 bucks and an xbox 360. I'm definitely going to IC3 with this one.

Dude is that all you have to say? I had one guy saying he'll call the cops on me for frauding him but then we both realize we got screwed! Where is my xbox? Either that, cough up the cash. But wait, you probably don't have it since you used it on a CS:S server!

Dude is that all you have to say? I had one guy saying he'll call the cops on me for frauding him but then we both realize we got screwed! Where is my xbox? Either that, cough up the cash. But wait, you probably don't have it since you used it on a CS:S server!

File with the IC3 already, at least his name will be in their database.

Call his local cops also. If they're nice enough, they'll go knock on his door.

It's obvious this guy is just being a jackass. File the reports.

And who exactly is "THIS GUY" does anyone really know?

Well... for the fact I got a reply from the paypal email address you gave me and it wasn't you, that raised some red flags. This guy doesn't sound too happy with you either. And I also now have a witness to you screwing me over. So... you either send me your Xbox 360(Ive seen you post Halo 3 screen shots so don't tell me you dont) or I will get the cops knocking on your door. As you can see, I'm giving you ample opportunity and time to make up for your behavior. If you don't take it, its your fault mainly because you're the one breaking the law!

Well... for the fact I got a reply from the paypal email address you gave me and it wasn't you, that raised some red flags. This guy doesn't sound too happy with you either. And I also now have a witness to you screwing me over. So... you either send me your Xbox 360(Ive seen you post Halo 3 screen shots so don't tell me you dont) or I will get the cops knocking on your door. As you can see, I'm giving you ample opportunity and time to make up for your behavior. If you don't take it, its your fault mainly because you're the one breaking the law!

Dude, what are you waiting for. It's not even worth trying to reason with this guy anymore; it's obvious from his attitude, posts, and shady trading practice that he's not looking to resolve this at all.

I say contact the cops ASAP early next week and go from there. Nothing like a little law-enforcement to nail a scammer to the wall. Unless he's a hobo scamming you from a library, I'm sure you have his IP address. Track it down to a physical address and have the cops pay him a little visit.

Banned as a bad trader. If you have substantial updates, go ahead and post in this thread, otherwise, let it die

Back