Israel to Treat Cyber Criminals as Terrorists

Second,can you really blame anyone for not wanting the most radical extremist country around known to give full support to terrorists to have access to nuclear weapons?
Most Iranians I know are pretty cool. Iranians in general dislike the highly aggressive Israeli government (who would likely tone it down if they didn't have the United States on a leash as their big bad dog) as much as just about everyone else, at least as much as Pakistan which has nukes too.

So no, I don't think anyone wants Iran to have nukes, but I also don't think anyone wants Israel to have nukes either. While they refuse to admit it, US intelligence is pretty much 100% positive they do, the only lack of consensus is what quantity.

So before we invade Iran because they MIGHT have even a single nuke with no effective way to deliver it or wage war on the United States, why not invade Israel where its not a question of "if" but "how many" nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons of mass destruction they posses. Send in inspectors like they did to Iraq, and if Israel stalls like Iraq did, then send in air strikes.

Iran hates Israel. Iran would be indifferent to Israel if Israel were not the 51st state of the United States receiving more annual foreign aid than all other countries combined, and all of our top notch weaponry and other military assistance year after year after year.

And who in their right mind assumes that because someone doesn't support Israel being a welfare state of the United States getting barrels of our tax dollars while we have a financial crisis of our own, that we would instead give tons of money to Iran? That is asinine.

I don't want any foreign aid given to anyone except perhaps starving people after a natural disaster, until we have our budget under control and have paid off half of our debt.

Again, no one can explain to me what my return on investment is for being the whipping boy of Israel. All it has done so far is to encourage backlash from the middle-east, which culminated in 9/11 per Al Qaeda. We killed all the ring leaders, including Osama himself, so we've made a point and dealt an eye-for-an-eye, so lets leave them alone and at least learn from the experience that the United States needs a foreign policy that benefits AMERICAN citizens.
" if Israel were not the 51st state of the United States" Sorry Canada already has laid claim to that distinction. Since 1959 the USA has muscled themselves economically into our country. I still say the USA and Israel are one and the same. Look at the ethnic( Jewish) and what they control . Starting with the media, and the ones that control the media control the minds of the population.

I may be wrong, but I don't see what significance this could meant. Branding a group of people terrorist is one thing, but what can they actually do about it if the hackers are from foreign country? Wage a war against the country?

Imagine if those anon guys hacked something in their country. Sure, they can brand them terrorist, but its not like that's going to stop anon since they can't actually do anything about it.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/02/dubai-assassination-has-hallmarks-of-mossad/

No?

If they (Isreal) want you, being in another country probably isn't going to stop them.

Look at the ethnic( Jewish) and what they control . Starting with the media, and the ones that control the media control the minds of the population.

Uh huh. Now say they control the banks and the gold supply, and that they secretly run the world through the Illuminati and the Bildebergers and...good grief. This stupid s**t never ends.

So no, I don't think anyone wants Iran to have nukes, but I also don't think anyone wants Israel to have nukes either.

People don't want Iran to have nukes because their government is run by a religious group that is interested in the fiery obliteration of an entire religion and ethnicity. If you believe Israel is the same, you're utterly insane.

Most Iranians I know are pretty cool. Iranians in general dislike the highly aggressive Israeli government (who would likely tone it down if they didn't have the United States on a leash as their big bad dog) as much as just about everyone else, at least as much as Pakistan which has nukes too.

So no, I don't think anyone wants Iran to have nukes, but I also don't think anyone wants Israel to have nukes either. While they refuse to admit it, US intelligence is pretty much 100% positive they do, the only lack of consensus is what quantity.

So before we invade Iran because they MIGHT have even a single nuke with no effective way to deliver it or wage war on the United States, why not invade Israel where its not a question of "if" but "how many" nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons of mass destruction they posses. Send in inspectors like they did to Iraq, and if Israel stalls like Iraq did, then send in air strikes.

Hey, why stop there? Let's bomb ourselves! We have nukes right?

First,you have no real evidence as to who was responsible.Second,can you really blame anyone for not wanting the most radical extremist country around known to give full support to terrorists to have access to nuclear weapons?

There are none so blind as those will will not see.

Iran is the most radical extremist country? They haven't invaded another country in the past 2000 years. They have, however, had their democratically elected government toppled by the US and UK, and they have had ~1 million of their citizens killed by the Iraqi military which was being supported by the US. Maybe .... just maybe they have a reason to not think the US is the best thing since sliced bread. In addition, the US calling Iran a radical extremist country is the pot calling the kettle black.
If they are a radical extremist country wouldn't they listen to their supreme leader who has issued a fatwa against the production, stockpiling, and use of nuclear weapons? If they are so extreme why are they still an NPT member and why have they not withdrawn and developed nuclear weapons like other countries? Why have they shut down nuclear enrichment activities for periods of as long as two years to try and satisfy the IAEA who are being strong-armed by the US and the UK?

Iran is the most radical extremist country? They haven't invaded another country in the past 2000 years. They have, however, had their democratically elected government toppled by the US and UK, and they have had ~1 million of their citizens killed by the Iraqi military which was being supported by the US. Maybe .... just maybe they have a reason to not think the US is the best thing since sliced bread. In addition, the US calling Iran a radical extremist country is the pot calling the kettle black.
If they are a radical extremist country wouldn't they listen to their supreme leader who has issued a fatwa against the production, stockpiling, and use of nuclear weapons? If they are so extreme why are they still an NPT member and why have they not withdrawn and developed nuclear weapons like other countries? Why have they shut down nuclear enrichment activities for periods of as long as two years to try and satisfy the IAEA who are being strong-armed by the US and the UK?

Iran violated a treaty with Iraq and provided weapons to and incited Kurds to openly rebel against Iraqi government. Iraq had reasons to go to war.

As for our old relationship with Iraq, similarly to Afghanistan, there were pro-Soviet coup d'etat attempts on the Iraqi government. During the Cold War, we basically supported anyone who fought against the Soviet Union.

Iran is the most radical extremist country? They haven't invaded another country in the past 2000 years. They have, however, had their democratically elected government toppled by the US and UK, and they have had ~1 million of their citizens killed by the Iraqi military which was being supported by the US.

They have also executed hundreds of thousands of their own people for political dissent, religious dissent, and other "offenses". Endlessly interesting how you talk about how terrible Israel and the US are, but you refuse to even acknowledge the brutality of the Iranian government, and how that might be relevant to people's concerns about their acquisition of nuclear weapons. Is there no evil force you won't defend, and no opponent of theirs you won't attack?

Iran is arming Syria.

How would you call that?

And please, Iran JUST OPENED another BUNKER for enriching Uranium. They agreed to let the IAEA inspect their plants after 5 years of denying them. Quick, hide everything!!!.

Iran is the most radical extremist country? They haven't invaded another country in the past 2000 years. They have, however, had their democratically elected government toppled by the US and UK, and they have had ~1 million of their citizens killed by the Iraqi military which was being supported by the US. Maybe .... just maybe they have a reason to not think the US is the best thing since sliced bread.
Iran has had wars, notably the Iran-Iraq war.

This was a war in which the United States and Israel each supported one side of the conflict but with the goal to ensure that neither side won, but that they were both just strong enough to kill each other in large numbers, destabilizing both, and creating profits for the American and Israeli weapons industries (per Bergman - The Secret War).

Oh, and it was the United States that supported Iraq while allied Israel supported Iran. How would you feel after the Judeo-Christian alliance again owned you by helping Muslims kill Muslims? Combine that with the destabilizing effect of the war, and it sounds like recruitment fodder for religious extremists if you ask me.

Its just bad bad bad foreign policy.

Back