Israel to Treat Cyber Criminals as Terrorists

One tyrant kills more than another, therefore the lesser tyrant should be left to his machinations?

Would it have turned out that Stalin was responsible for a much higher death toll if Hitler had continued unimpeded?

I personally didn't say either should have been let to live, but it would have been nice to let Hitler take out Stalin, then take out Hitler. Buy one get one free coupon.

I personally didn't say either should have been let to live, but it would have been nice to let Hitler take out Stalin, then take out Hitler. Buy one get one free coupon.

If Hitler had taken out Stalin, he likely would have occupied Russia. How many US troops would have been lost fighting THAT campaign?

Nice in theory but one of the only reason we won Europe was because Germany was fighting too many fronts. Russia, West and Africa. Had we not joined the war when we did, I have a feeling it would have been bloodier than it was.

There's also the belief that Germany was just weeks or months from developing their own Atom bomb.

I'm glad we didn't wait.

Chairman Mao was busy in China as well. 50 million there?

I've already gotten an infraction for pointing out what a douchebag someone was for selling newly-bought 7970s in the FS forum for 800 bucks a pop, so I'm really containing myself here.

Israel didn't take any land by force. Britain took it as the spoils of war following the end of WW1 and the defeat of the Ottoman Empire. Britain held onto the land for nearly 30 years while they determined what should be done with it. Eventually the newly-formed United Nations set up Israel as a homeland for displaced Jews following the Holocaust. The day after Israel's independence was announced, the entire Middle East invaded, determined to kill every Jew in the place, much as the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem would have liked, being best buds with Hitler.

And what you're calling a genocidal apartheid state happens to be the region in the Middle East where Palestinians have the most rights, such as voting rights to determine Israeli policy. Why hasn't Jordan given as many rights to the 2,000,000 Palestinian refugees within their borders, which, by the way, is a country about 40 times the land mass of Israel? Why has Egypt built a wall to keep out the Gazans if they care so much about the Palestinians? If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they could have expelled every Palestinian during one of the many conflicts of the last 65 years, constantly initiated by other countries in the region whose sole fetish seems to be the completion of the Final Solution. They haven't. Instead, they've offered the Palestinians more citizenship than any country in the Middle East, including far more than their previous Ottoman overlords ever considered giving to them.

The plain and simple fact of the matter is that while Israel is far from a perfect state, and that the relationship between Israel and the USA needs serious reform, the vast majority of those who oppose Israel do so because they consider Jews to be vermin that should be exterminated, but those in Western countries rarely have the balls to admit it.

Absolutely not. Everything you've said here is manipulation or out-right fabrications of the truth.

1) Israel did take the land by force with the aid of the British bayonet.

2) European zionists began immigrating to Palestine before the land was "officially" theres. They started by buying land, and when the Palestinians realized what was going on and stopped selling it, the zionist Jews started killing them and taking the land.

3) Israel was not officially recognized as a state until 1948. The conflict began at least 25 years before that, in fact, the zionist Jews were taking up land well before that, in the 1920s.

4) Hitler was a piece of shit, right? Odd how the zionist "Jews"(As in, many Orthodox Jewish Rabbis don't consider zionist Jews to be true Jews, as they stray from the word of God) have turned around and started a perpetual genocide on the Palestinians.(Though, there is validity to the thought that an atrocity committed against a people is more likely to be committed by them)

5) Absolutely false. In fact, non-Jews in Israel are seen as lesser peoples, and not given the rights that Jews are. If you're going to lie, at least make it believable. As for Jordan/Egypt, the entire systems are puppet governments set-up by means of the United States.

6) The majority of people that oppose Israel do so because they're a terrorist, apartheid state that has been committing perpetual genocide on the Palestinians and waging a war on civilians for at least the last 60 years.

As for stopping Hitler: I agree, the United States belonged in that WWII (I did not see the line about this earlier, so I apologize for agreeing with that aspect of his post).

That said, there is a great deal of evidence that Britain, France, Russia and the United States knew of the Holocaust. Stalin actually used Poland to his advantage, he told the Polish Resistance to take a stand and signal him when they were in position to attack the occupying German troops; however, when the Polish gave the signal the Russians didn't come in until the Germans wiped them out and spread themselves thin enough that they couldn't fight off the Russians. Stalin planned to take the bulk, if not all, of Europe.

ALSO, Japan invaded Alaska. Japan had a deal with Germany to split up America-- The West Coast for Japan, and the East for Germany.

you do realize that "palestine" as you are describing it was also dictated by the brits?

there is no "palestine" as you seem to be defining it.

and really, your use of the word zionist reveals your bias.

And you defense of Israel reveals yours. The difference being I support equality and freedom for all people, whereas you find one person's blood more valuable than anothers, and will use whatever means necessary to defend your evil, immoral position.

zionist is a twisted word used to convey bias against jewish interests.

jews, and muslims have always occupied the land there, and if you really want to get cute about it, jews were there first, as islam didn't even exist until relatively recently, historically speaking.

It's fine that you have an opinion, but it's been twisted.

And you defense of Israel reveals yours. The difference being I support equality and freedom for all people, whereas you find one person's blood more valuable than anothers, and will use whatever means necessary to defend your evil, immoral position.

People in the middle east have such long lasting hatred for each other I doubt there will be peace in ours or our children's lifetime.

Now, you are going to say something silly like " you support israel and clearly that makes you a supporter of terrorists" when I simply said, if you got down to brass tacks, the jews occupied that land before islam was even conceived.

Jesus, you remember that guy? ya he was jewish, and most everyone else was too, and for god knows how many years before that. So explain to me where you think this fictitious people called "Palestinians" have a right to the land?

Now, you are going to say something silly like " you support israel and clearly that makes you a supporter of terrorists" when I simply said, if you got down to brass tacks, the jews occupied that land before islam was even conceived.

Jesus, you remember that guy? ya he was jewish, and most everyone else was too, and for god knows how many years before that. So explain to me where you think this fictitious people called "Palestinians" have a right to the land?

Most people pre-Judaism were pagan in that area. You don't see the pagans fighting Jews and Muslims. :D

Absolutely not. Everything you've said here is manipulation or out-right fabrications of the truth.

1) Israel did take the land by force with the aid of the British bayonet.

2) European zionists began immigrating to Palestine before the land was "officially" theres. They started by buying land, and when the Palestinians realized what was going on and stopped selling it, the zionist Jews started killing them and taking the land.

3) Israel was not officially recognized as a state until 1948. The conflict began at least 25 years before that, in fact, the zionist Jews were taking up land well before that, in the 1920s.

4) Hitler was a piece of shit, right? Odd how the zionist "Jews"(As in, many Orthodox Jewish Rabbis don't consider zionist Jews to be true Jews, as they stray from the word of God) have turned around and started a perpetual genocide on the Palestinians.(Though, there is validity to the thought that an atrocity committed against a people is more likely to be committed by them)

5) Absolutely false. In fact, non-Jews in Israel are seen as lesser peoples, and not given the rights that Jews are. If you're going to lie, at least make it believable. As for Jordan/Egypt, the entire systems are puppet governments set-up by means of the United States.

6) The majority of people that oppose Israel do so because they're a terrorist, apartheid state that has been committing perpetual genocide on the Palestinians and waging a war on civilians for at least the last 60 years.

1) False. The Palestine Mandate was seized by the Brits as part of conquered land from the Ottoman Empire, that had just been defeated in World War 1. The majority of it was not given to the Jews, but became the nation of Jordan, and parts of Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The actual percent of land devoted to Israel was about 20%, and the pre-1967 borders, which at one point made the width of Israel only 9 miles, gave effectively half of Israel to the refugees that now call themselves Palestinians.

2) What was wrong with people going to Palestine to buy land? Britain owned the land as a result of WW1, and it was therefore their business whether they sold the land or not. And your assertion that the Jews first attacked the refugees is false. Palestinian Arabs started attacking Jews because they resented their presence, and a Jewish paramilitary force formed to combat these attacks. As with the recent violence against Israelis, it's amazing how you Jew-haters have the balls to ignore the attacks made on Israelis by Palestinians. Read about the Hebron Massacre and Jaffa riots.

3) What does "taking up land" mean? If there was land for sale, what was wrong with Jews buying it? Again, you see some sort of crime or offense where there is none, other than the fact that the people involved are Jews. You're revealing an incredibly anti-semitic attitude, which is typical for those who make false accusations against Israel and have the temerity to call them a terrorist state.

4) Again, all you are saying is that there is a genocide occurring against Palestinians. Again, Israel has given more to Palestinians than any other country in the region, which includes Egypt that built a wall to keep out Gazans, and Jordan, which gives their 2,000,000 Palestinian refugees less rights than Israel does.

5) No, absolutely true. Either you are willfully ignorant, or oblivious.

6) That may very well be true. That's not why you oppose Israel, however. By your constant criticism of the concept of Jews lawfully buying land(not taking it, BUYING IT), it's pretty clear that you don't think Hitler was as bad as most people do.

Disagreeing with the choices and focus of Israeli politics doesn't make you anti-semetic (which is a misnomer anyway, as Palestinians are largely semetic).

Disagreeing with the choices and focus of Israeli politics doesn't make you anti-semetic (which is a misnomer anyway, as Palestinians are largely semetic).

I never said it did. When "zionist" is every other word you use while talking about Israel, when you refer to it as a "terrorist state engaging in apartheid and genocide", when you outright lie about the history of the Palestine Mandate vis-a-vis attacks on neighborhoods, and when you complain about Jews lawfully buying land before the state of Israel had even been established, then yes, you're either anti-semitic or ignorant. I decided to give the guy the benefit of the doubt on his intelligence. Perhaps I should not have done so.

I never said it did. When "zionist" is every other word you use while talking about Israel, when you refer to it as a "terrorist state engaging in apartheid and genocide", when you outright lie about the history of the Palestine Mandate vis-a-vis attacks on neighborhoods, and when you complain about Jews lawfully buying land before the state of Israel had even been established, then yes, you're either anti-semitic or ignorant. I decided to give the guy the benefit of the doubt on his intelligence. Perhaps I should not have done so.

I think looking at it as more of an issue with Israel, rather than with the Jews is a better way of giving him the benefit of the doubt. If I said I didn't like the Chinese government and how it handles itself globally, I wouldn't be perceived as racist, since we are talking about politics. Now if he went off on a tangent about gold and NWO conspiracies, then we could dismiss him as lunatic.

To be fair, there was some violence started by Jewish settlers between the 1920's and 1940's. Was it policy to do so? Nope. It also wasn't encouraged. But to say there hasn't been any escalation and instigation in the history of modern Israel is false. The reality is that both sides have apologies to give, some more than others. We shake hands, then everyone can agree that Hamas needs to be carpet bombed because they are actually dicks.

I think looking at it as more of an issue with Israel, rather than with the Jews is a better way of giving him the benefit of the doubt. If I said I didn't like the Chinese government and how it handles itself globally, I wouldn't be perceived as racist, since we are talking about politics. Now if he went off on a tangent about gold and NWO conspiracies, then we could dismiss him as lunatic.

Again...that's not what notetcetera was saying. Read his posts. He isn't making rational criticisms. He's saying they're a terrorist state engaging in genocide. If that isn't on part with NWO conspiracies, what is? Does he have to link to a copy of The Protocols?

Again...that's not what notetcetera was saying. Read his posts. He isn't making rational criticisms. He's saying they're a terrorist state engaging in genocide. If that isn't on part with NWO conspiracies, what is? Does he have to link to a copy of The Protocols?

Don't waste any more of your time arguing with people like notetcetera. People like that are so blinded by their hatred and racism that they wont acknowledge facts, and make up shit where ever it is convenient for them. They have no problem saying Hitler should have been allowed to kill millions of Jews, and they have no problem with Iran annihilating millions of Jews in Israel. Its so brave of them to say such a horrible thing on the internet in anonymity.

There is a plus side to people like notetcetera, and that is they remind us that such scum still exists.

I should point out that Stone Cold was the one who advocated not intervening with Hitler, not Notetcetera.

1) False. The Palestine Mandate was seized by the Brits as part of conquered land from the Ottoman Empire, that had just been defeated in World War 1. The majority of it was not given to the Jews, but became the nation of Jordan, and parts of Iraq and Saudi Arabia. The actual percent of land devoted to Israel was about 20%, and the pre-1967 borders, which at one point made the width of Israel only 9 miles, gave effectively half of Israel to the refugees that now call themselves Palestinians.

2) What was wrong with people going to Palestine to buy land? Britain owned the land as a result of WW1, and it was therefore their business whether they sold the land or not. And your assertion that the Jews first attacked the refugees is false. Palestinian Arabs started attacking Jews because they resented their presence, and a Jewish paramilitary force formed to combat these attacks. As with the recent violence against Israelis, it's amazing how you Jew-haters have the balls to ignore the attacks made on Israelis by Palestinians. Read about the Hebron Massacre and Jaffa riots.

3) What does "taking up land" mean? If there was land for sale, what was wrong with Jews buying it? Again, you see some sort of crime or offense where there is none, other than the fact that the people involved are Jews. You're revealing an incredibly anti-semitic attitude, which is typical for those who make false accusations against Israel and have the temerity to call them a terrorist state.

4) Again, all you are saying is that there is a genocide occurring against Palestinians. Again, Israel has given more to Palestinians than any other country in the region, which includes Egypt that built a wall to keep out Gazans, and Jordan, which gives their 2,000,000 Palestinian refugees less rights than Israel does.

5) No, absolutely true. Either you are willfully ignorant, or oblivious.

6) That may very well be true. That's not why you oppose Israel, however. By your constant criticism of the concept of Jews lawfully buying land(not taking it, BUYING IT), it's pretty clear that you don't think Hitler was as bad as most people do.

Using blatantly biased and unchecked sources does not lend itself as a reference.
That said:
1) The European zionists absolutely did take the land by force with the aid of the British.
The same God rules the Arab heart who rules the Jewish heart... They will
find the world opinion in their favor in their religious aspiration. There are
hundreds of ways of reasoning with the Arabs, if they will only discard the
help of the British bayonet. -Mahatma Gandhi, 1938

2) Jew hater? Absolutely not. A hatred for zionism(Which is politics, and not a religion nor race) and claiming to be of a religion when you do everything under the sun that contradicts that religion? Absolutely.
I don't ignore the attacks by the Palestinians; suicide bombings are a shame. But, to be fair, suicide bombings are not a revolutionary act, but rather, an act of despair by someone that has been all but stripped of their life.

3) Nothing could be further from the truth. If you think about it, the words "anti-Semitic" are indicative of the entire situation. "Semitic" originally meant people of the Middle East, but the zionists took the Arabs out of it and made it entirely about them, effectively negating them.
As for your accusation of my irrational anger about the zionists buying up land, I never said that. That's on you. What I said is that the Palestinians realized that the zionists were going to take over their land and so the Palestinians stopped selling it, and from that, the zionists began taking the land, regardless of the Palestinian wish.
Also, Israel is absolutely a terrorist state. They use fear to coerce the Palestinians(and Middle East as a whole) to abide by their terms.

4) the United Nations found that Israel broke the cease-fire because it does not want Palestinians to have equal rights.
You said "All you are saying is there is a genocide occurring against the Palestinians." That statement speaks volumes about you. Whether you realize it or not, you value one person's blood over another.
Saying that Israel gives them aid means nothing. The reality of the situation is that Israel uses children as human shields, bulldozes homes and to this very day, takes land from Palestinians.

5)
...If you follow the polls in Israel for the last 30 or 40 years, you clearly find a vulgar racism that includes a third of the population who openly declare themselves to be racist. This racism is of the nature of "I hate Arabs" and "I wish Arabs would be dead". If you also follow the judicial system in Israel you will see there is discrimination against Palestinians, and if you further consider the 1967 occupied territories you will find there are already two judicial systems in operation that represent two different approaches to human life: one for Palestinian life and the other for Jewish life. Additionally there are two different approaches to property and to land. Palestinian property is not recognised as private property because it can be confiscated. Nelson Mandela

6) Purposely twisting my words(I never complained about them buying land, but rather taking it by force), and from that implying I'm somehow a nazi, despite my writings against Hitler and the nazi's does nothing to define me, nor detract from what I've really said on this forum today. The same cannot be said for you, though.

"Zionism" is a random word politically interested people made up, and then capitalized on.

you really need to get a hold of history before you keep talking.

you're really misinformed.

ima tell you, as a history buff, you got caught up in the zionist bulllshit.

walk away, smoke a joint, or have a beer, and realize, you got worked by a version of history that serves a purpose of the author.

Using blatantly biased and unchecked sources does not lend itself as a reference.
That said:
1) The European zionists absolutely did take the land by force with the aid of the British.

2) Jew hater? Absolutely not. A hatred for zionism(Which is politics, and not a religion nor race) and claiming to be of a religion when you do everything under the sun that contradicts that religion? Absolutely.
I don't ignore the attacks by the Palestinians; suicide bombings are a shame. But, to be fair, suicide bombings are not a revolutionary act, but rather, an act of despair by someone that has been all but stripped of their life.

3) Nothing could be further from the truth. If you think about it, the words "anti-Semitic" are indicative of the entire situation. "Semitic" originally meant people of the Middle East, but the zionists took the Arabs out of it and made it entirely about them, effectively negating them.
As for your accusation of my irrational anger about the zionists buying up land, I never said that. That's on you. What I said is that the Palestinians realized that the zionists were going to take over their land and so the Palestinians stopped selling it, and from that, the zionists began taking the land, regardless of the Palestinian wish.
Also, Israel is absolutely a terrorist state. They use fear to coerce the Palestinians(and Middle East as a whole) to abide by their terms.

4) the United Nations found that Israel broke the cease-fire because it does not want Palestinians to have equal rights.
You said "All you are saying is there is a genocide occurring against the Palestinians." That statement speaks volumes about you. Whether you realize it or not, you value one person's blood over another.
Saying that Israel gives them aid means nothing. The reality of the situation is that Israel uses children as human shields, bulldozes homes and to this very day, takes land from Palestinians.

5)

6) Purposely twisting my words(I never complained about them buying land, but rather taking it by force), and from that implying I'm somehow a nazi, despite my writings against Hitler and the nazi's does nothing to define me, nor detract from what I've really said on this forum today. The same cannot be said for you, though.

1) Okay, first you're claiming that Wikipedia is a biased and unsourced source. I don't need to point out the stupidity of that comment, so I'll let it sit and be obvious. What is amazing is that you then counter by citing Mahatma Ghandi, in a quote that really does nothing to back up your point, but wouldn't anyway, because Ghandi was by no means a historian or political analyst. It is interesting, though, that you would cite the same guy who said this:

Hitler killed five million Jews. It is the greatest crime of our time. But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. As it is, they succumbed anyway in their millions.

- Mahatma Ghandi

Good job quoting a known anti-semite.

2) Suicide bombings are merely an act of despair, but retaliation for rocket attacks is "terrorism"? I'd like to respond, but nothing that lacks an outright insult would be worthwhile.

3) Um, no. You cited the purchase of land by Jews as some sort of wrong, which it was not. You then willfully obfuscate the fact that Palestinian Arabs reacted to the migration of Jews with violence, which the Jews then retaliated against. Again, I cited the Jaffa riots and Hebron massacre, which you completely ignored and refuse to acknowledge, because it shows that the direction of the majority of violence was from Arab to Jew. You're quite dishonest.

4) Your video shows an unspecified event, with unspecified people speculating on the chronology of events during the Second Intifada. You post something like that as evidence, yet have the gall to talk about bias and unsourced information? How dare you? Are you shameless? You must be, given that you are linking to a video that, in its description, first links this repugnant pro-violence website. And my pointing out of your statement was to demonstrate that you are speaking from your rectum, with no evidence or actual citations to back up your hyperbolic and despicable smears.

5) Once again, you merely paste a quote made by someone who is famous, yet has no actual recognition as an expert on the Israel-Palestine conflict. Who are you going to quote next, Paris Hilton? I provided actual articles and websites providing cited, factual references that back up my description of events, and you have continually failed to do the same, while having the unmitigated temerity to accuse me of using biased and unsourced references.

6) Your specific complaint was about their purchasing of land. You cited the fact that they started buying land, and that the Palestinians "realized what was going on". By your words, you imply that something underhanded was occurring, yet what was happening was that people were legally immigrating to an area that was now under British control. You are dodging your own words and implications, and it speaks to your own cowardly and slimy nature that you won't take ownership of the ideas you're attempting to communicate. It's rather common among those who view Israel with as much bile as you. There is nothing to detract from what you've said on the forum today, because you are unable to cite or source any of it, and you operate on pure projection as you attempt to assign that narcissism to others. You're not worth another response. You are a liar, as I've demonstrated.

"Zionism" is a random word politically interested people made up, and then capitalized on.

you really need to get a hold of history before you keep talking.

you're really misinformed.

Give them a minute, and they'll use the word "neocon" with the same vitriol.

To be fair, there was some violence started by Jewish settlers between the 1920's and 1940's. Was it policy to do so? Nope. It also wasn't encouraged. But to say there hasn't been any escalation and instigation in the history of modern Israel is false. The reality is that both sides have apologies to give, some more than others. We shake hands, then everyone can agree that Hamas needs to be carpet bombed because they are actually dicks.
"then everyone can agree that Hamas needs to be carpet bombed because they are actually dicks." You hit the nail on the head< If the Palestinians got the balls to kick these Hamas terrorist out of their lands, peace just might be achieved. Hamas sole goal is to eliminate the Jews. The Hamas get foreign aid from you guessed it, the countries that want Israel wiped out, one in particular. Can someone refresh my memory of why Iran has a such hard-on for the Jews.

Who are the real terrorists?
Again today, an Iranian civilian nuclear scientist is killed by a car bomb (a deliberate terrorists attack), orchestrated by the US and Israel.
Sure giving Iran a multitude of reasons to build a nuclear weapon.

Again today, an Iranian civilian nuclear scientist is killed by a car bomb (a deliberate terrorists attack), orchestrated by the US and Israel.

Israel and the US will not claim responsibility. Iran will not claim it is making nuclear weapons. Seems fair to me.

Also, why would we ally with people who largely think and openly state that they have a religious responsibility to not only "wipe Israel off the map", but to do the same to the United States?
Iran hates Israel. Iran would be indifferent to Israel if Israel were not the 51st state of the United States receiving more annual foreign aid than all other countries combined, and all of our top notch weaponry and other military assistance year after year after year.

And who in their right mind assumes that because someone doesn't support Israel being a welfare state of the United States getting barrels of our tax dollars while we have a financial crisis of our own, that we would instead give tons of money to Iran? That is asinine.

I don't want any foreign aid given to anyone except perhaps starving people after a natural disaster, until we have our budget under control and have paid off half of our debt.

Again, no one can explain to me what my return on investment is for being the whipping boy of Israel. All it has done so far is to encourage backlash from the middle-east, which culminated in 9/11 per Al Qaeda. We killed all the ring leaders, including Osama himself, so we've made a point and dealt an eye-for-an-eye, so lets leave them alone and at least learn from the experience that the United States needs a foreign policy that benefits AMERICAN citizens.

*indifferent to the United States if Israel* <- correction... damn lack of edit. ;)

Israel and the US will not claim responsibility. Iran will not claim it is making nuclear weapons. Seems fair to me.

It seems fair to murder, in a terrorists act, a civilian nuclear scientist .... yikes.

First,you have no real evidence as to who was responsible.Second,can you really blame anyone for not wanting the most radical extremist country around known to give full support to terrorists to have access to nuclear weapons?

Back