I'm in the process of building a new system, with brand new Z-5500 speakers. And at the same time I needed to figure out to do with the old speakers I had. They weren't terrible, but based on what I've read recently about the 5500s I'm thinking I made a pretty damn good choice.
Anyway. I've decided instead of throwing them away I'm going to hook my old speakers up to my TV and use them for "quasi surround sound",
The old speakers are Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 500W RMS Speakers, My TV is a 27Inch Sharp. I have a comcase DVR unit also... How much difficulty am I going to run into trying to hook these speakers up to this TV?
Any other words of wisdom you could offer?
Thanks,
Shhhh
Anyway. I've decided instead of throwing them away I'm going to hook my old speakers up to my TV and use them for "quasi surround sound",
The old speakers are Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 500W RMS Speakers, My TV is a 27Inch Sharp. I have a comcase DVR unit also... How much difficulty am I going to run into trying to hook these speakers up to this TV?
Any other words of wisdom you could offer?
Thanks,
Shhhh