Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
make sure you have the -advmethods flag on...that way stanford will (if they have any) send you the bigger and/or newer protiens worth more points. i think there are other flags for this too but -advmethods is the one i know of.jebo_4jc said:I'd like to know how to get the most points on a certain CPU, how much memory is required, and so forth.

Ahh.... THIS is what makes it fun for anybody that likes to tweakjebo_4jc said:I'd like to know how to get the most points on a certain CPU, how much memory is required, and so forth.

From what I've seen, read , & tried, cpu cache doesn't seem to make much difference.... cpu speed seems to make much more difference. Refering to P4's only, my 530, 531, and 530J all seem to do as well or better than my 630 with twice as much L2 cache.ChingChang said:Hmm if a CPU has a lot of cache, will the WU finish a noticable amount faster if all the computer is doing is working on that one protein? Faster than a computer with less cache?
I just randomly thought of that for some reason...