is heatware dead?

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks & Trolls' started by rudy, Jul 12, 2015.

1. HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo

Let's start a petition to get it removed.

2. Lateralus

Lateralus More [H]uman than Human

As I said over email, I/we really appreciate Heatware and the efforts you've recently undertaken to improve the site. I would have been fine using the old site forever, as long as it continued to exist, but I'm certainly glad to see renewed interest in keeping it up.

Hopefully this thread gives you some idea of how important Heatware is to us. We're only one community, albeit a pretty large one, but Heatware is a staple around here when it comes to the trading community. I've used Heatware across multiple forums and it's so nice to have a universal feedback repository. Forum-specific feedback can be a pain to deal with for a few reasons.

heat23 likes this.
  3. athenian200

athenian200 Gawd

I have to admit, before reading through this thread, I had no idea what heatware was. I kept thinking people were misspelling hardware, or making some kind of bad joke about old Prescott processors...

4. heat23

heat23 [H]Lite

Wow I found the support request from dbwillis and the user that gave him that eval from 2006 :( I went ahead and removed the eval...sighh..no excuses

5. DonInKansas

DonInKansas [H]ardness Supreme

6. HeavensCloud

HeavensCloud Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo

You're welcome dbwillis. All me bro.

EQvet80 likes this.
  7. dbwillis

dbwillis [H]ardness Supreme

hah, thanks guys, I'm glad to help out/donate/support/pimp heatware where I can !

EQvet80 likes this.
  8. playah

playah [H]ard|Gawd

Wow I got some hope to get my retaliatory feedback removed, it was removed by admin once before but then the person was allowed to repost another negative.
    Happy for dbwillis he didn't deserve it either.

9. heat23

heat23 [H]Lite

Thank you very much for the kind and encouraging words! HeatWare is very special to me and was built by the trading community and I would never shut it down. HeatWare use (and possibly PC parts trading in general) has gone considerably over the past ~5 years, however I want to see the site grow. So please, I am relying on the community to spread the word to forums that don't use HeatWare, even if they are outside of the computer niche.

atp1916 and CrimsonKnight13 like this.