Is adblock plus Safe to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyDay

n00b
I haven't used any Firefox add-ons before, I heard negative things in the past about Trojans inside of the add-ons.

A friend of mine told me many greats things about adblock plus just curious if its clean and safe to run on my new pc

Didnt really say anything the first time, but I will remove my post just to be safe ;)

Discussion of adblocking software of any kind for any reason is a no-no here...

The HardForum Rules said:
(23) Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.

Seems pretty simple to me. ;)

lol joe, what a kill joy! Danny and Grentz just take their posts away, to OP use www.google.com to find the answer, in saying that but, if there is a resource you use alot, be it this forum or anything else, make sure you dont cut their revenue, because that is what pays for the service, by blocking ads, the website makes less money, the money they make is usually in a large part put back into the website for hosting etc. I see your fairly new around here, dont worry, this is a really helpful place, you just chose a bad question :p. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back