i5 4670k

i7 3770k
i7 4770k

1155 or 1150 itx motherboard

Bitfenix Prodigy cases.

Awesome posters.

Thanks guys. Let me know if you have anything. ^_^

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm renting a modem right now, so I'm interested. Please PM me with some details.

Got an old Motorola modem that Comcast never took back, same one they rent to you.

Circa about ~1 year ago when I last used it. It's deep in closet but I will dig it up and get some exact specs tonight if that is something you might want?

I have an old girlfriend you can have. She's an older model, but has been flashed with the latest BIOS. The only issues are a slow cold-boot; once warmed up though, she runs fine: she fails Memtest about once a week: and her Audio-Out is stuck on High Volume. I wouldn't use her for a main rig, but she should be fine as a backup.

Let me know,

jp

I have an old girlfriend you can have. She's an older model, but has been flashed with the latest BIOS. The only issues are a slow cold-boot; once warmed up though, she runs fine: she fails Memtest about once a week: and her Audio-Out is stuck on High Volume. I wouldn't use her for a main rig, but she should be fine as a backup.

Let me know,

jp

Most epic comment ever? I say yes.

Let me know,

jp

Ha! Sigged! :D :cool:

Let me know,

jp

Dude.. that was FUNNY!!!!!

Back