iRaiden's WTB Thread!

What length(s)? I have some that are pretty long, 5 or 6 ft.

Well, they will be used for my Logitech Z-2300 speakers. The dumbass that decided to have the satellites attached to a 5ft cable that MUST be plugged into the sub is an idiot and needs to be shot.

I would like to have my sub on the opposite side of my room and my satellites in front of me, so the cables would have to be ~10ft. or so.

Are you still looking for a VE278Q? I have one in perfect shape still with original box, about 4 months use. How much you looking to spend?

Wow. I just bought a VK278Q off of Newegg open box for $153 and free shipping about 3 hours ago. If something is wrong with this monitor, I'll definitely buy that one off of you for the right price. How much would you be willing to sell it for?

Wow $153? That seems like a crazy good deal, you sure you didn't mean $253? They're still going for $350 new so I was planning on asking around $250 shipped for mine...

Wow $153? That seems like a crazy good deal, you sure you didn't mean $253? They're still going for $350 new so I was planning on asking around $250 shipped for mine...

Nope. $153.

I paid $190 Open box for my 2nd one and $225 open box for my first. Usually they all have 1 stuck/dead pixel in them which is why people send them back. I can live with 1 stuck pixel for $150 off.

The VE goes for anywhere between 299-330 new right now.

I couldn't ;)

Im ocd and what you would call a dead pixel nazi, so I can guarantee this one doesn't have any. I could probably be talked down to $225 but wouldn't want to to go much lower than that.

We'll see how this one goes and I'll definitely get back to you.

1 x ($152.99) MNTR ASUS|LED 27" 2MS VK278Q RT $152.99

Payment Term: Paypal
Extended Warranty: $0.00
Subtotal: $152.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
Total Amount: $152.99

^_^

If I can't find a G700 for under $55 in the next week or so, I'll definitely take that MX Rev.

Back