stamsek
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2005
- Messages
- 15,467
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Late summer apparently now means early fall. AT&T said the delay was to ensure that its network could handle the extra traffic it expects.
Copy and paste? MMS? What'll they think of next?
I hear Apple has invented this thing called tethering.
And it already works great on my iPhone![]()
love the iphone, hate the at&t
Agree, about to drop them.
As always, T-Mobile users have nothing to worry about.
I love paying 49.99 for the exact same thing AT&T charges $90 for. Sure, I only have 300 minutes as opposed to 450, but I don't even talk that much, and AT&T doesn't offer less.
And TMo will support iPhone users like it was a damn G1. They're all about stealing AT&T customers.
My local store is seriously, some of the best customer service I've ever had.
C'mon over guys, it'll give them more money to roll out 3G in non-metro areas.
hate at&t it always drops calls... if i went with tmobile would it support the 3g speed or only edge?
Trust me I know, luckily my work pays for my service now.
Does your iPhone get full 3G with T-Mobile? I'd consider jumping to them if they can do 3G with the iPhone.I jailbroke and Iphone and Tmobile went way out of the way to help me make sure everything was working perfectly. I love my Tmo.
Does your iPhone get full 3G with T-Mobile? I'd consider jumping to them if they can do 3G with the iPhone.
ditto, from what i was reading the 3g radio is a different freq then at&t so it wouldn't work.
AT&T is 850 and 1900mhz, T-mo is 1700 mhz. No 3g with t-mo.
Mine started working yesterday, apparently AT&T are doing rollouts across the nation. So far the common thread is being on a family messaging plan.
G1 Wins, but anyway....
![]()
i like the os of the g1 but the phone itself felt cheap the flip out keyboard in particular. G2 ftw?
I just got this via text: AT&T Free Msg: Picture & video messaging (MMS) will be available for iPhone on 9/25. While we prepare your account for MMS capability, the current "view my message" experience will be turned off but your ability to send and receive text messages will not be affected.