• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iPhone finally gets MMS capable date!

Late summer apparently now means early fall. AT&T said the delay was to ensure that its network could handle the extra traffic it expects.

Two things. Yes they exceeded the date. Second, no the network can't handle it. Everyone will be "OMFG LQQK I CAN HAZ MMS!"
 
It really is a shame it took 'em this long to "activate" it on the iPhone. Oh well - better late than never.
 
My friend unlocked his iPhone 3g and has MMS on T-Mobile back in June. It's sad to see what AT&T has reduced the iPhone to :(
 
As always, T-Mobile users have nothing to worry about.

I love paying 49.99 for the exact same thing AT&T charges $90 for. Sure, I only have 300 minutes as opposed to 450, but I don't even talk that much, and AT&T doesn't offer less.
 
And TMo will support iPhone users like it was a damn G1. They're all about stealing AT&T customers.

My local store is seriously, some of the best customer service I've ever had.

C'mon over guys, it'll give them more money to roll out 3G in non-metro areas.
 
As always, T-Mobile users have nothing to worry about.

I love paying 49.99 for the exact same thing AT&T charges $90 for. Sure, I only have 300 minutes as opposed to 450, but I don't even talk that much, and AT&T doesn't offer less.

Lol, I share a plan and of the 1400 minutes I share I use maybe 20-30 a month. Its mainly texting for me.
 
And TMo will support iPhone users like it was a damn G1. They're all about stealing AT&T customers.

My local store is seriously, some of the best customer service I've ever had.

C'mon over guys, it'll give them more money to roll out 3G in non-metro areas.

I jailbroke and Iphone and Tmobile went way out of the way to help me make sure everything was working perfectly. I love my Tmo.
 
Lol I bet you its going to be super slow, sometimes I have a 30 minute delay on text messages, my friend would send them right next to me and I would get them that much later, ATT sucks @ss if they cant even send a 1kb file.
 
Mine started working yesterday, apparently AT&T are doing rollouts across the nation. So far the common thread is being on a family messaging plan.
 
I installed the 5.1 carrier from the 5.0 I had. Rebooted. MMS menu's and what not. But unable to send yet...
 
hate at&t it always drops calls... if i went with tmobile would it support the 3g speed or only edge?
 
Trust me I know, luckily my work pays for my service now.

it only happens when i need to make an important 30 second call. they need to fix their QoS here in Washington state... It seems like the data has a higher priority then voice.
 
Last edited:
I jailbroke and Iphone and Tmobile went way out of the way to help me make sure everything was working perfectly. I love my Tmo.
Does your iPhone get full 3G with T-Mobile? I'd consider jumping to them if they can do 3G with the iPhone.
 
Verizon and Sprint are CDMA. Maybe move to canada and hit up Rogers? Pretty much your only bet.
 
Why do some of you hate AT&T? I just signed up a month ago and got the 32gb 3GS and love it so far. The MMS is just the icing on the cake to me.
 
I just got this via text: AT&T Free Msg: Picture & video messaging (MMS) will be available for iPhone on 9/25. While we prepare your account for MMS capability, the current "view my message" experience will be turned off but your ability to send and receive text messages will not be affected.
 
I just got this via text: AT&T Free Msg: Picture & video messaging (MMS) will be available for iPhone on 9/25. While we prepare your account for MMS capability, the current "view my message" experience will be turned off but your ability to send and receive text messages will not be affected.

I just got that too a few minutes ago, which is why I came on here to post but apparently it's been announced before.
 
my money is on an epic *facepalm* epic network fail on 9/25 with over a month before they finally get it all rolled out successfully.
 
Back
Top