iPhone 4 vs EVO 4G video.

Weather or not you like ATT, the fact remains that they're the biggest ripoff of all.

I mean, TMobile charges $35 to add a line with data. I'd imagine that cap is 5GB.

Now... ATT just changed their pricing, what??? $20 every 2GB? Plus $10 add a line? So you're looking at $60 for the same thing... That's almost double.

TMobile is about $70 for 700min family plan with messaging. You'll pay $100 for the same thing on ATT.

Just a ripoff, honestly. I don't know why people stay with them unless they don't have a choice.

That is the #1 reason I ditched my iPhone3G. The monthly bill was raping me. Total w/tax $180 that is for the complete unlimited max package. The same plan on T-Mobile on my awesome Nexus-One is just $99 per month. That is almost half the fucking price.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

That is the #1 reason I ditched my iPhone3G. The monthly bill was raping me. Total w/tax $180 that is for the complete unlimited max package. The same plan on T-Mobile on my awesome Nexus-One is just $99 per month. That is almost half the fucking price.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Where were you getting those numbers?

Unlimited minutes: $70
Unlimited texts: $20
Unlimited data: $30 (old)

That's $120/month.

$80 a month on TMobile. LOL...

Well yea. But T-mobile has significantly less coverage. Especially near me. I would love to use T-mobile if they even had 3G coverage around me.

Well yea. But T-mobile has significantly less coverage. Especially near me. I would love to use T-mobile if they even had 3G coverage around me.

I'm going to TMobile. No 3G coverage here. I figure as much $$$ as I'm saving (along with the fact I don't need data for much) I can live without 3G.

Back