• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iPad Mega Review Round-Up

the iPad is a steaming pile of shit belched from Steve Job's arse, but the unwashed masses are just delighted he's releasing a truck of his shit they can buy their piece and take it home
 
The majority of people don't care about open platforms or freedom to choose. They don't want to be frustrated with 'complicated' things like PCs or be overwhelmed with tons of choices. They want a walled garden approach where someone higher up makes most of the complicated and/or 'scary' decisions for them. Hell, many of the people that I work with are downright intimidated with their PCs and end up calling me up because they're afraid to make changes. They'd rather have someone (or something) else do it for them.

Power users may bemoan the lack of features and choices when it comes to the iPad or any Apple device, but people want that. Even if the iPad turns out to be a fad, it will at least symbolize what's in store for the future. To me, that's far more important that the device itself (which I care little about personally).

If that was really true, Macs would rule the marketplace by now. Or we'd be running Commodores or Amigas or Texas Instruments computers.

IBM PC clones became DOS systems and then Windows. Windows is dominant now for a reason. Openness got it there. Not a walled garden approach.
 
The majority of people don't care about open platforms or freedom to choose. They don't want to be frustrated with 'complicated' things like PCs or be overwhelmed with tons of choices. They want a walled garden approach where someone higher up makes most of the complicated and/or 'scary' decisions for them. Hell, many of the people that I work with are downright intimidated with their PCs and end up calling me up because they're afraid to make changes. They'd rather have someone (or something) else do it for them.

Power users may bemoan the lack of features and choices when it comes to the iPad or any Apple device, but people want that. Even if the iPad turns out to be a fad, it will at least symbolize what's in store for the future. To me, that's far more important that the device itself (which I care little about personally).

Exactly, only idiots want the iPad.
 
The majority of people don't care about open platforms or freedom to choose. They don't want to be frustrated with 'complicated' things like PCs or be overwhelmed with tons of choices. They want a walled garden approach where someone higher up makes most of the complicated and/or 'scary' decisions.

I think you're over-analyzing. Personally, I think the majority of people want something that just works, rather than crashing, locking up, or displaying a BSOD; something they'll be able to use without calling you all the time.
 
If that was really true, Macs would rule the marketplace by now. Or we'd be running Commodores or Amigas or Texas Instruments computers.

IBM PC clones became DOS systems and then Windows. Windows is dominant now for a reason. Openness got it there. Not a walled garden approach.

And this penetrating analysis explains the dominance of the iPhone how? Can't recall the last time I've even seen one of those "open" Windows-based phones...
 
the iPad is a steaming pile of shit belched from Steve Job's arse, but the unwashed masses are just delighted he's releasing a truck of his shit they can buy their piece and take it home

Have you considered a career as an IT journalist? If only more people had access to your insight!
 
I think you're over-analyzing. Personally, I think the majority of people want something that just works, rather than crashing, locking up, or displaying a BSOD; something they'll be able to use without calling you all the time.

Good quality Windows devices just work all the time. Requires about 30 REALLY tough minutes of training though.
 
Good quality Windows devices just work all the time. Requires about 30 REALLY tough minutes of training though.

It is hard to argue with Mac fans. When it comes to the flaws of Windows instead of picking something relevant or current they still live in the BSOD era of Windows 98. They would never tell you something like Apple with all their glory and "magical" engineering has failed to enable Video decoding on anything but a Geforce 9400 (which is pathetic considering they have a small list of graphics chips to support) while every Windows 7 (and Windows Vista) can use DXVA to decode video on any GPU in the market. That's just a small example

In terms of marketshare if it is in their favour (iPod or iPhone) then marketshare is the indicator of popularity and quality, When it is not in their favour (Mac), then all of a sudden marketshare becomes some worthless random number. They would come up with all sorts of crazy theories to explain how Windows became dominant. In their world, no one would choose a Windows unless forced on them by evil OEMs and more evil Microsoft
 
I was at Best Buy today and they had the whole line up of iPads...

I took one look at them and thought OMFG HUGE and what a piece of shit.

You would need a man purse to carry that thing with you.
 
I think you're over-analyzing. Personally, I think the majority of people want something that just works, rather than crashing, locking up, or displaying a BSOD; something they'll be able to use without calling you all the time.

The whole "just works" is merely marketing bullshit. Does the Mac "just work" when you want to play the latest game? Does the mac "Just work" when you want to run something without a native OSX app?

Oh and whats apples grand answer to these issues? BOOT CAMP!!! Dual booting into windows (You know that dreaded horrible thing they tell you to stay away from) to use these things.

Smart marketing is all it is, most mac users end up having to buy a windows license anyway even though steve jobs has convinced them microsoft is the devil.
 
It is hard to argue with Mac fans. When it comes to the flaws of Windows instead of picking something relevant or current they still live in the BSOD era of Windows 98. They would never tell you something like Apple with all their glory and "magical" engineering has failed to enable Video decoding on anything but a Geforce 9400 (which is pathetic considering they have a small list of graphics chips to support) while every Windows 7 (and Windows Vista) can use DXVA to decode video on any GPU in the market. That's just a small example

In terms of marketshare if it is in their favour (iPod or iPhone) then marketshare is the indicator of popularity and quality, When it is not in their favour (Mac), then all of a sudden marketshare becomes some worthless random number. They would come up with all sorts of crazy theories to explain how Windows became dominant. In their world, no one would choose a Windows unless forced on them by evil OEMs and more evil Microsoft

Yeah, been having some debates with Apple fans and they have ragged me pretty hard when I talk about the Tablet PC in comparison to the iPad. For some reason many of them just see Windows 7 as just too difficult to use on a touchscreen device. One the guys I debate with actually saw the Tablet PC I'm currently on in a Microsoft store and just that it was slow and difficult to use and I just have NO idea what he was talking about.

Granted there are things about Windows 7 that aren't ideal on a touch screen, like Window resizing (though there tools that mitigate this pretty well) but honestly, you tap stuff on the screen and run apps. There REALLY is no major difference in how things work on pretty much any platform. Tap to click, drag to slide, it just kind of all works the same.

The iPad is a beautiful piece of hardware, pretty light, great battery life, lovely screen, its pretty fast since it on runs one small but pretty app at a time, but it really just doesn't do anything in tablet form factor that I've not done with tablets for years and actually quite a bit less. It really does seem to be the line between form and function. And there's something valid about form obviously as Apple has proven, slick and quick and nice looking scores a lot of points in the consumer tech space.

But I think that some of the Apple faithful take it step into the unreal. Form to them BECOMES function. The lack of a pen is a FUNCTION. No multi-tasking becomes a FUNCTION. The AppStore becomes a FUNCTION. Lack of Flash is a FUNCTION. The lack of a keyboard is a FUNCTION. And so one.
 
I'm typing this on an iPad right now. And let me say, I like it for browsing the web on my bed/bathroom....about it. It'd never replace a regular computer for me but I can see people who only use their computers for Facebook and tmz not needing anything else. But anyway...screen on thing is absolutely gorgeous.
 
I'm typing this on an iPad right now. And let me say, I like it for browsing the web on my bed/bathroom....about it. It'd never replace a regular computer for me but I can see people who only use their computers for Facebook and tmz not needing anything else. But anyway...screen on thing is absolutely gorgeous.

I keep hearing this, but I don't know anyone who only uses their computer for e-mail, facebook, and web browsing. That might be what some people do most of the time but what happens when you need to fucking print something? What happens when you need to pull the pics off of your digital camera? What's that? You can't sync your iPod with your iPad? The iPad can't replace a computer for even the most menial of tasks and if you think the iPad could replace a PC for ANYONE then your head is filled with water.
 
I keep hearing this, but I don't know anyone who only uses their computer for e-mail, facebook, and web browsing. That might be what some people do most of the time but what happens when you need to fucking print something? What happens when you need to pull the pics off of your digital camera? What's that? You can't sync your iPod with your iPad? The iPad can't replace a computer for even the most menial of tasks and if you think the iPad could replace a PC for ANYONE then your head is filled with water.

My head is full of water! In all seriousness, though, I don't know the people you come across in life, but people I know (a lot of them) only use their computer for Facebook and YouTube. They use their phones as cameras and print shit whenever they need to at the fedex store....they don't even have printers. In fact im surprised the majority of them haven't already accidentally killed themselves with their electronic devices.
 
My head is full of water! In all seriousness, though, I don't know the people you come across in life, but people I know (a lot of them) only use their computer for Facebook and YouTube. They use their phones as cameras and print shit whenever they need to at the fedex store....they don't even have printers. In fact im surprised the majority of them haven't already accidentally killed themselves with their electronic devices.

The new iPhone update is out BUT OH WAIT I DON'T HAVE A PC TO SYNC IT UP WITH. Does the iPad update OTA or must it be synced with iTunes? Let's have a look.

Mac requirements

Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
iTunes 9.1 or later (free download)
iTunes Store account
Internet access

PC requirements

PC with USB 2.0 port
Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
iTunes 9.1 or later (free download)
iTunes Store account
Internet access

A device that requires a PC cannot replace a PC.
 
Dude...you are so out of touch with people--most are technologically retarded. They don't even update their phones and wouldn't know if there was an update. In fact, you need iTunes to set up the iPad...but I'm guessing once that is taken care of they can pretty much use their iPad for their Facebook bullshit.
 
Dude...you are so out of touch with people--most are technologically retarded. They don't even update their phones and wouldn't know if there was an update. In fact, you need iTunes to set up the iPad...but I'm guessing once that is taken care of they can pretty much use their iPad for their Facebook bullshit.

hahaha you can't even use the damn thing without hooking it up to a PC first hahahahahahaha
 
People are completely missing the point of this device, as Omerta is trying to explain. This is a web browsing/small app toy that doesn't replace a computer, but a laptop for those that like to have something small but do not do any work on it. Thats it... I think the concept is cool, but I'm waiting for more features and maybe an android/windows competitor.
 
There are too many limitations on the ipad that is a deal breaker for me. I want netbook functionality but in tablet form factor. (The ipad does not provide that). I think the kindle will still do well as an ebook reader even if the ipad becomes popular.
 
The Windows nay-sayer gut reactions are, for the bulk of the comments, just designed to insight flaming. I did the same knee-jerk reactions for years (even threatening 4 mac users in my car 20 years ago about driving over a cliff and wiping out all the mac users in the world) but now find myself in that state of limbo between Windows and OS X.

The iPad, regardless of some pre-release reviews, is not a replacement - it is intended to work alongside another computer as an adjunct device. It is an appliance (as noted above) designed for consumption of media - whether it be in the form of movies, music, apps (read "games") and is an entertainment device.

What happens with it in future generations will be of interest though. Currently, and I agree with this, it's not really a tablet nor is it a replacement for the netbook or notebook - it's an "add on". Yes, there is a convenience factor with the iPad (size, battery life, etc) but, at the end of the day, you need to snag material off the iPad to do anything truly serious (class notes, syncing, etc).

As an appliance, it's applications could be interesting. The lack of certain features, usb for example, is limiting but not crippling to the general public. The device wasn't designed for the typical user here at the Hardforum but for the average consumer who will utilize this kind of tool.
 
People are completely missing the point of this device, as Omerta is trying to explain. This is a web browsing/small app toy that doesn't replace a computer, but a laptop for those that like to have something small but do not do any work on it. Thats it... I think the concept is cool, but I'm waiting for more features and maybe an android/windows competitor.

It's a very expensive $500.00 point. The concensus here is that this device is NOT worth $500.00. Much less the $800.00 for the one with the better features. The android slates are getting more positive comments even tho they have the same limited capabilities because it reflects the actual price of the hardware.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/...ipad-purchase-became-a-1170-credit-card-bill/

A 3G modem costs $17.00, apple includes it for an additional $130.00 Apple tax is a b*tch. When the reviewers were applauding apple for getting it under $500.00, first thing that came to mind was them magically forgetting what netbooks have been doing for the past 3 years.
 
People are completely missing the point of this device, as Omerta is trying to explain. This is a web browsing/small app toy that doesn't replace a computer, but a laptop for those that like to have something small but do not do any work on it. Thats it... I think the concept is cool, but I'm waiting for more features and maybe an android/windows competitor.

But he said it could replace a PC for someone who only does facebook, web browsing, and e-mail when I just proved it cannot. Hell, not even web browsing, no Flash hahaha
 
I'm hoping the HP Slate gets stylus support. Frankly, that's the only "iPad style" device I'm excited about right now. The iPad is a cool gadget. Anyone who can't at least admit that is way too bitter and anti-Apple. I agree that it has far too many limits and shortcoming to truly deserve to be successful. If the public buys the crap out of these I will be extremely disappointed, not because it necessarily sucks, but because it easily could have been SO MUCH MORE and been useful to such a larger and more diverse crowd with simple additions such as some kind of card reader even ... what a shame!
 
I'm hoping the HP Slate gets stylus support. Frankly, that's the only "iPad style" device I'm excited about right now. The iPad is a cool gadget. Anyone who can't at least admit that is way too bitter and anti-Apple. I agree that it has far too many limits and shortcoming to truly deserve to be successful. If the public buys the crap out of these I will be extremely disappointed, not because it necessarily sucks, but because it easily could have been SO MUCH MORE and been useful to such a larger and more diverse crowd with simple additions such as some kind of card reader even ... what a shame!

I like the idea of iPad but this device has too many limitations and shortcomings for me to consider it. Apple is on to something here with their push for tablets (which I think are long overdue for being mainstream) but I do not like their product (and lets not forget that Microsoft has long been promoting the idea of tablets). I'm waiting for HP Slate to come to market which seems like the ideal tablet for me. There is also the courier (if that ever becomes official)
 
But he said it could replace a PC for someone who only does facebook, web browsing, and e-mail when I just proved it cannot. Hell, not even web browsing, no Flash hahaha


Wow, OK...you don't get it.

Even if you still need your computer to keep the iPad up to date or whatever, it would still essentially be replacing their computer for most of the tasks they perform...which is browse on facebook, watch youtube vids, and whatever dumbass shit they use their computers for. Essentially their computer would be regulated to how something like a gas station works....just a hub to refill your primary device. You can't say driving doesn't truly replace walking to travel because you need to fill up your vehicle with gas every so often--same thing with the iPad.
 
Wow, OK...you don't get it.

Even if you still need your computer to keep the iPad up to date or whatever, it would still essentially be replacing their computer for most of the tasks they perform...which is browse on facebook, watch youtube vids, and whatever dumbass shit they use their computers for. Essentially their computer would be regulated to how something like a gas station works....just a hub to refill your primary device. You can't say driving doesn't truly replace walking to travel because you need to fill up your vehicle with gas every so often--same thing with the iPad.

Cars replace walking long distances. The iPad replaces a full browsing experience, multitasking, and not being limited.

Also since a car analogy was used this thread is officially dead. Nothing can bring a thread back from car analogies.
 
Cars replace walking long distances. The iPad replaces a full browsing experience, multitasking, and not being limited.

Also since a car analogy was used this thread is officially dead. Nothing can bring a thread back from car analogies.

I don't know why you're so, quite frankly, biased toward to the subject. I'm not trying to praise the ipad as a replacement for PCs, and I clearly said it's not. I don't even understand how people would want to use a 10 inch screen to do their browsing on all the time. But the fact of the matter is, people are dumb and couldn't care less, and the trend seems to be that they'll want easier to use and more closed down systems to do the majority of their "computing" on. Whether they have to connect it to their PC or not, doesn't really make a difference to them. They'll love sitting on their couches and using their ipadz to look at the cute american idol contestants while watching american idol. It's just how people are.

And I know the trend is kind of scary....but it'll take at least a decade, probably, before fully closed systems like the ipad evolve enough for it to truly be the main computational device for the dumb masses of the world. I know that's a scary thought, but that is the free market. Even the iPad at its current state replaces the masses' main PC for 99% of their tasks--music listening, web browsing, and playing games.

People at hardforum are the minority.
 
And I know the trend is kind of scary....but it'll take at least a decade, probably, before fully closed systems like the ipad evolve enough for it to truly be the main computational device for the dumb masses of the world. I know that's a scary thought, but that is the free market. Even the iPad at its current state replaces the masses' main PC for 99% of their tasks--music listening, web browsing, and playing games.

People at hardforum are the minority.

So only 1% of people actually do anything productive with their computers and use 1024x768 screens? Or download torrents?

Look you might be right but at the same time PC's do a lot of things like Bly Ray movies and cable TV and video editing. I just think that too many people think that people are doing nothing but surfing the web play music and games. I think there's a TON more stuff that the average person does with a PC.

But at the end of the day its about cost. I can get a decent PC for less of the cost of todays iPad with a bigger screen and do the same stuff.
 
I don't know why you're so, quite frankly, biased toward to the subject. I'm not trying to praise the ipad as a replacement for PCs, and I clearly said it's not. I don't even understand how people would want to use a 10 inch screen to do their browsing on all the time. But the fact of the matter is, people are dumb and couldn't care less, and the trend seems to be that they'll want easier to use and more closed down systems to do the majority of their "computing" on. Whether they have to connect it to their PC or not, doesn't really make a difference to them. They'll love sitting on their couches and using their ipadz to look at the cute american idol contestants while watching american idol. It's just how people are.

And I know the trend is kind of scary....but it'll take at least a decade, probably, before fully closed systems like the ipad evolve enough for it to truly be the main computational device for the dumb masses of the world. I know that's a scary thought, but that is the free market. Even the iPad at its current state replaces the masses' main PC for 99% of their tasks--music listening, web browsing, and playing games.

People at hardforum are the minority.

Yeah that's all 99% of people do. They will never print a document, use a flash website, need to use a form of USB storage, the list goes on and on. You can say there are the 3 main tasks or whatever but there is so much to do. You said in an earlier post it could replace a pc/laptop for someone who just listens to music/ plays games/ checks facebook/e-mail but it can't, it's just impossible.

I'm sure the iPad is a fun toy / e-reader but it lacks so much basic functionality it's amusing. Let's say I wanted it to replace my computer for web browsing, well NO FLASH. Music playing? NO FLAC. Chatting? No webcam. The iPad can browse the web, chat, and play music and it does them all like it's 1995.
 
So only 1% of people actually do anything productive with their computers and use 1024x768 screens? Or download torrents?

Look you might be right but at the same time PC's do a lot of things like Bly Ray movies and cable TV and video editing. I just think that too many people think that people are doing nothing but surfing the web play music and games. I think there's a TON more stuff that the average person does with a PC.

But at the end of the day its about cost. I can get a decent PC for less of the cost of todays iPad with a bigger screen and do the same stuff.

Pretty much man. If you see the people I come across in my life, though anecdotal, you'll understand why I am so pessimistic about the whole computer industry and how it's gonna evolve. I don't think ANYONE and i mean ANYONE i know in real life knows what a torrent is.

Yeah that's all 99% of people do. They will never print a document, use a flash website, need to use a form of USB storage, the list goes on and on. You can say there are the 3 main tasks or whatever but there is so much to do. You said in an earlier post it could replace a pc/laptop for someone who just listens to music/ plays games/ checks facebook/e-mail but it can't, it's just impossible.

I'm sure the iPad is a fun toy / e-reader but it lacks so much basic functionality it's amusing. Let's say I wanted it to replace my computer for web browsing, well NO FLASH. Music playing? NO FLAC. Chatting? No webcam. The iPad can browse the web, chat, and play music and it does them all like it's 1995.

I don't know why you keep bringing up flash...I wish flash would just go away TBH.

But yes, that is what most people do...they mainly use their PC for web browsing, music, and games. If that is what they are doing 99% of the time...it is replacing their conventional PCs 99% of the time. And seriously, you're bringing up FLAC? Go on a trip to New York and ask everyone on the street if they know what FLAC is...they'll probably think it's a type of meat.

You keep bringing up stuff the iPad cannot do, but that's not the point. Yes, you can't print something from it, but it just isn't the point.

Come walk in my shoes for a day and see the people I know, you'd be just as pessimistic as the computer industry as I am.
 
Pretty much man. If you see the people I come across in my life, though anecdotal, you'll understand why I am so pessimistic about the whole computer industry and how it's gonna evolve. I don't think ANYONE and i mean ANYONE i know in real life knows what a torrent is.



I don't know why you keep bringing up flash...I wish flash would just go away TBH.

But yes, that is what most people do...they mainly use their PC for web browsing, music, and games. If that is what they are doing 99% of the time...it is replacing their conventional PCs 99% of the time. And seriously, you're bringing up FLAC? Go on a trip to New York and ask everyone on the street if they know what FLAC is...they'll probably think it's a type of meat.

You keep bringing up stuff the iPad cannot do, but that's not the point. Yes, you can't print something from it, but it just isn't the point.

Come walk in my shoes for a day and see the people I know, you'd be just as pessimistic as the computer industry as I am.

New Yorkers are ignorant so your comment is irrelevant.
 
All of you bashing the iPad are directly comparing it to a PC and saying all the stuff it cant do. I really don't know how many times we can tell you that everyone, even those buying it happily, are aware of that. Its not about what it cant do, its not about how expensive it is next to different systems and its not about it has a 1024*768 screen.

Its ALL about the fact you can take it with you on the couch to the kitchen, view movies on a very high quality IPS screen (something you all seem to be neglecting) and CONSUME content very easily. Show me something like the USA Today app on any of your netbooks. Dont say USAToday.com, because they dont compare. The iPad offers a closed, customized system that ALLOWS developers to make very specific, targeted, high quality applications for that exact reason - its closed. The iPad is about consuming info, not about USB sticks and printing documents.

After writing that any sane person would assume I bath in Apple's sweet, buttery sauce. I really don't, but you guys are being so ignorant and so completely missing the point its impossible to talk with you all.

The HPSlate and all those others? Yeah, they might rock. They offer a lot of the things the iPad does. They could very well destroy the iPad. The point is the slate (and the iPad, and the JooJoo) all have a very good reason to exist that you all are ignoring because you want to bash Apple.
 
I'm sure the iPad is a fun toy / e-reader but it lacks so much basic functionality it's amusing. Let's say I wanted it to replace my computer for web browsing, well NO FLASH. Music playing? NO FLAC. Chatting? No webcam. The iPad can browse the web, chat, and play music and it does them all like it's 1995.

While FLAC isn't exactly a huge loss considering the storage capacity (better options) keep in mind it makes a horrible reader. Dedicated devices using the E-Ink screen beat this and any conventional display hands down. I find it amusing that people are concerned its some kind of 'Kindle Killer'...while I am not a fan of the Kindle it's not even a fair comparison for reading anything longer than an email or news blurb.

Omerta happens to be right on some level. Most people simply do not know what FLAC is or what torrents are, etc.. In a sense, Apple is taking advantage of peoples ignorance with clever marketing and the 'cache' Apple has somehow managed to build. Face some facts, there are far more clueless people out there to sell to than intelligent ones and making a new shiny toy that looks pretty (but does little else) isn't exactly a losing strategy.

People who are not idiots and do not care about owning everything trendy or new will likely give this device a pass for now as there are far better options. Those people are simply outnumbered by those who do not know better.
 
While FLAC isn't exactly a huge loss considering the storage capacity (better options) keep in mind it makes a horrible reader. Dedicated devices using the E-Ink screen beat this and any conventional display hands down. I find it amusing that people are concerned its some kind of 'Kindle Killer'...while I am not a fan of the Kindle it's not even a fair comparison for reading anything longer than an email or news blurb.

Omerta happens to be right on some level. Most people simply do not know what FLAC is or what torrents are, etc.. In a sense, Apple is taking advantage of peoples ignorance with clever marketing and the 'cache' Apple has somehow managed to build. Face some facts, there are far more clueless people out there to sell to than intelligent ones and making a new shiny toy that looks pretty (but does little else) isn't exactly a losing strategy.

People who are not idiots and do not care about owning everything trendy or new will likely give this device a pass for now as there are far better options. Those people are simply outnumbered by those who do not know better.

Exactly, only idiots will buy the iPad.
 
Exactly, only idiots will buy the iPad.

i guess i'm an idiot. Though I had a weird reason for buying it. It has an IPS panel and i'd do anything to not use the TN panels on laptops for couch/bed/bathroom use...lol
 
i guess i'm an idiot. Though I had a weird reason for buying it. It has an IPS panel and i'd do anything to not use the TN panels on laptops for couch/bed/bathroom use...lol

lots of people have more money than brains, your reasoning isnt unique to you
 
Back
Top