IP35 Pro for $160 + FS

TheJokerV

Weaksauce
The site makes me a little wary because of the lack of info and their reseller rating isn't so good but if someone wants to go for it be my guest.

Link

I've ordered from MacMall and PCMall before.

PCMall has the same item (at the same price, since they're the same store) if you feel better about them.

Yeah, what does generally in stock mean? I wonder if it means that they have plenty or if it's like the fact that my car generally has gas in it.

I bit.

Threw it on the amex in case I have any problems with them.

I was split for a while between this and the asus deluxe, the asus would of cost me over $60 more which I just don't think is worth it. Considering this board has pretty much everything the asus does.

Bump for EXTREME hawtness.

MacMall is PCMall is Warehouse. I've bought from them for many years, and as long as you're not trying to be tricky, they're reliable. RMAing through them isn't too bad, but you will get better response from vendors on some products. True story; I ordered a CentreCom FS716 from them, back when they were $382. (I still have the receipt.) They accidentally shipped me the FS716E. I called them as soon as I realized it was the wrong switch, and they shipped me the right part second day because next day wasn't possible where I lived. No charge, and they paid return shipping too. However, when it failed, I had to go to CentreCom, who shipped me an advance replacement second day when Warehouse wouldn't cross-ship.

So what makes this deal hawt, then? Newegg, $152 for the IP35, $188 for the IP35 Pro. PCMall, $152 for the IP35. ClubIT, $123 for the IP35 but $181 for the IP35 Pro. NCIXUS, $190 (?!?!) for the IP35, $180 for the IP35 Pro.

This deal is $20 lower than the second best offer out there. If you want the dual PCIe16x (which is really all the Pro gets you,) get it here.

If I didnt have this board I would hop on this like a fat kid on a cupcake

I can tell you that this place is legit. For people who don't live by this area, the place is pretty big and they been there for a few years now at this new location. It use to be a Honeywell building.

If you want the dual PCIe16x (which is really all the Pro gets you,) get it here.

Incorrect. The PCIe video card slots are 16x/4x, which is the best that the P35 chipset is capable of supporting. The X38 chipset will be able to support dual 16x/16x.

Don't bother, I just got mine today but they decided to send me an IP-35, NOT the pro version. I had to call and get an RMA number but they are out of stock on the IP-35 PRO.

Incorrect. The PCIe video card slots are 16x/4x, which is the best that the P35 chipset is capable of supporting. The X38 chipset will be able to support dual 16x/16x.

See my thread in motherboards comma Intel.
Doesn't change the fact that you need two 16x physicals, which is what the Pro gives you.
And no, I don't subscribe to the 'eh, 8x is plenty' camp. :p

Does sound like they're out of stock though. They're not good about that. :(

came today definitely an ip35 vanilla.

After arguing with their technical support for about 20mins, got an rma number.

Oh well, went into this knowing that would probably happen but had my fingers crossed.

I ordered one of these on Sunday and it still hasnt shipped, now they are emailing me telling me i need to contact them because there is some sort of problem... The only problem here is that this is not a reputable company who is sending out whatever boxes that say ABIT on it, even if it wasnt what we ordered. Ive learned my lesson and told them to cancel my order... Ill stick with Newegg from now on...

Back