Picked up a used Q6600 and it seems to be a decent chip but cant seem to get 3.6ghz stable even wtih as much as 1.5V in windows (1.53 in bios). I can get about 20 min of prime stable and make it through Vantage mark with no problem but just cant get the 4 hours of prime stable I want. How high can I safely take the voltage? My max temps at 1.5V were 61C and the PWM was 74C. I do have have the bolt through mod. The Chip is lapped and so is the heatsink using MX-2 paste and the washer mod for more tension. Temps seem really good as I only hit 47C after an hour of orthos at stock clock. I did manage to get 8x425 stable for 4 hours @ 1.45V in bios and my PWM was 67-70C the whole time. Should I still keep aiming for 9x400 or maybe 8x450? Will it be worth all the extra voltage/heat I will have to throw at it? Thanks for any input or screen shots of your settings!