IP Camera DVR Software

I just bought two Dlink DCS-932l IP cameras at a garage sale today for a solid price. Both work as expected, but I'm having trouble finding good software to control recording. The included Dlink software is a mess, program randomly crashes. I'm looking for something simple that can allow me to control recording 2 feeds, maybe in separate one hour file chunks, and will auto delete old files after a set amount of days. Free software would be nice but I'm willing to pay for something reasonable.

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
I've been intrigued by ZoneMinder. It looks like it can be incorporated into a plugin or service for OpenMediaVault. Which would be nice.

And ZoneMinder is opensource.

BlueIris is usually the software that people talk about.

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
I picked up BlueIris. At the moment I'm impressed with everything except for their Android App. It's very clunky feeling. I suppose I'm use to the Google Nest app.

DouglasteR

Limp Gawd
I picked up BlueIris. At the moment I'm impressed with everything except for their Android App. It's very clunky feeling. I suppose I'm use to the Google Nest app.

Although the app could use some ui design, it works really well.

PigLover

[H]ard|Gawd
does blue iris allow you to add any IP camera? specifically trendnet ip450
I didn't go look for that model specifically, but BI supports cameras from a long list of manufacturers, including Trendnet. They also support several "generic" protocols that almost every camera supports too. So odds are good your Trendnet ip450 will work great.

Grentz

Fully [H]
Blue Iris, the interface looks straight up from the 90s but it is reliable and has a ton of features.

ltickett

[H]ard|Gawd
There was a thread about this a while back you may wish to search for. I ended up going with Synology Surveillance Station. My favourite by far was the Ubiquiti software, but it only supports the ubnt cameras which weren't up to scratch (and a bit pricey/hard to acquire... at least in the UK).