Interplay Games are 66% off till Monday 10 AM Pacific (Descent, Freespace, Sacrifice, etc)

MrC4

[H]ard|Gawd
Giants: Citizen Kabuto is still one of my all time favorite games. For $3.39 it is worth picking up!

lopoetve

Fully [H]
Never finished Giants - got it with my GF3 back in the day. Bought in on a bunch!

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
Back when games were games and things were fun. :) (Either that, or I am being nostalgic. :D )

CruisD64

2[H]4U
Star Trek 25th Anniversary! I got that game when it first came out and it was 60 bucks! GREEEAT game that I am currently replaying. Judgment Rites was just as good! Oh nostalgia :)

Krenum

Fully [H]
One of my favorite lines: "But I am an old man, and me balls are saggy."

I did a spit take on that one and had to wipe down my 17" CRT.

The Smarties are hilarious. "Those are reeeeal smarties!". "And to think I was throwing stones at them!". :LOL:

lopoetve

Fully [H]
Star Trek 25th Anniversary! I got that game when it first came out and it was 60 bucks! GREEEAT game that I am currently replaying. Judgment Rites was just as good! Oh nostalgia :)

I could never beat the final battle on 25th anniversary. Fucking two Elasi pirates with triple torpedos, and a constitution class with plasma torps AND the normal load out... wtf man.

I tried for YEARS.

CruisD64

2[H]4U
I could never beat the final battle on 25th anniversary. Fucking two Elasi pirates with triple torpedos, and a constitution class with plasma torps AND the normal load out... wtf man.

I tried for YEARS.

It's all about the speed adjustments. My trick was going full bore to evade and full stop to attack when they're in front of you. I dunno. Beat the game a few times :)

lopoetve

Fully [H]
It's all about the speed adjustments. My trick was going full bore to evade and full stop to attack when they're in front of you. I dunno. Beat the game a few times :)

Heh. I was 10 when it came out... Stopped playing when I was 14 or so. I wasn't very good back then.

I will say, the first game I ever beat fair and square is on here too - Lost Eden. God I miss that game... I still hear the opening...

"My name is Eloi, and I'm old..."

Time2Kill

[H]ard|Gawd
Giants, Messiah, Evolva, and Sacrifice are all the ones I remember playing and enjoying.