Intel X25-M 120GB SSD $164.99 after rebate

Got mine installed and ready to rock. Now for that rebate...

8iQvG.png

bFWgF.png

Hmm my bench marks look on the slow side, especially for the 4k random writes. What do you think the problem is?

benc.png

i love this drive. i had the 80gb and couldnt wait to get the 120 again for the reliability and performance. it just works

Close to getting fresh install of Windows 7 sorted. So far, so good. :)

Here is my benchmark scores.

ssdtest01.jpg

Anyone still holding out on this from Amazon?

Cancel before it gets here too late for rebate, or will Amazon hook us up with store credit or something if it gets here too late?

Anyone still holding out on this from Amazon?

Cancel before it gets here too late for rebate, or will Amazon hook us up with store credit or something if it gets here too late?

$199 is still a decent deal but amazon might hook you up with some credit if you ask them. They are pretty good about stuff like that.

$199 is still a decent deal but amazon might hook you up with some credit if you ask them. They are pretty good about stuff like that.

Yea $199 is ok, but I'm looking more for a deal. Have the 80gb G2, wanted to swap it out for the 120gb and put it in my old pc. So not desperate for one. I wasn't ready to pay the 9.75% tax at Newegg, actually I hate paying that tax on anything, damn los angeles.

I've had mine installed for a few days now but finally benchmarked.

sdd.jpg

and my old 640black
hdd.jpg

I'm still waiting on mine for amazon.

I actually emailed them last night about the rebate and they sure hooked me up! To compensate for the late shipping and not being able to send in the rebate, they deducted $35 from the original $200 it went on sale for. So now I'm only paying $165! Way better than waiting for a rebate imo!

I love amazon.

I actually emailed them last night about the rebate and they sure hooked me up! To compensate for the late shipping and not being able to send in the rebate, they deducted $35 from the original $200 it went on sale for. So now I'm only paying $165! Way better than waiting for a rebate imo!

I love amazon.

I'm still waiting as well. I'm on prime so if it ships on Monday, I can still postmark the rebate in time. If not, I'll see if they'll hook me up the same :)

wow, that's pretty badass of them.....

damnit.... I want one of these faster drives, but I just got another shipment coming bah!

way to bump this thread hehe.. no real discussion just people posting same screen shot.. ididnt even knwo there was a 120gb version of this drive when i buoght my 80gb ones there was only 160 / 80gb (maybe i didnt look enough?) hot deal at 160$ wish i bought a few but can wait now for better deals

I love amazon.

Nice! Emailing...

Update: Woot! Got my $35 discount applied.

Last edited:
way to bump this thread hehe.. no real discussion just people posting same screen shot.. ididnt even knwo there was a 120gb version of this drive when i buoght my 80gb ones there was only 160 / 80gb (maybe i didnt look enough?) hot deal at 160$ wish i bought a few but can wait now for better deals

The 120gb came out a little after the 80 and 160.

Back