Intel Wants to Jump on the Bitcoin Gravy Train

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I guess Intel is thinking better late than never because they have filed a patent for an energy-efficient Bitcoin Mining device. This patent was filed back in 2016, but it has just now come to light and if it becomes a new product it might reduce the large energy footprint of current mining devices. Come on and get it out there, Intel.

The application for a "Bitcoin Mining Hardware Accelerator With Optimized Message Digest and Message Scheduler Datapath" was published on Thursday, though it was originally submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in September 2016. In the filing, Intel outlines a method by which it could augment the existing bitcoin mining process, consuming less electricity - thereby spending less money - in the process.

This will still not ease the gpu prices and shortage.
Mining fuckers will just buy more

When miners are buying power plants so they can streamline their operation to avoid sanctions, nothing will cool the market except a catastrophe.

Why wouldn't Intel just mine for themselves and keep most or all of the parts?

Why wouldn't Intel just mine for themselves and keep most or all of the parts?

or they can do what asic companys normally do and mine on it themselves till its no longer profitasble then give the hardware to the fools who preordered it.

Back