• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Intel SECRET Confidential Uncirculated Prototype

erek

8=D
2FA
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
18,300
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Moth...905593?hash=item1efc006e79:g:glcAAOSwzfNc-jiu

s-l1600.jpg
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Looks like some sort of LGA775 board. I didn't really see anything about it in the description.
 
Looks like a Dell OEM board. I seem to remember back in the core2 days they had the cpu socket rotated 45° like that.
 
"Reviewers at several websites were unable to get the motherboard to power up in any configuration. Fengtek technical support said this would allow more time for meditation."
It obviously was a fake. I remember seeing it posted here back then..
 
  • Like
Reactions: erek
like this
Back
Top