Intel Retail Edge "The Summer Deal": i7 3770k starting $60+shipping, i7 3930k $150+sh

holy hell..... I'd almost go get a job at one of these places for about a month just to get one of those 3930k's at that price.

Did you ever work retail? I would just buy it at full price to save myself the aggravation.

So.. my brother works in one of these stores.. so we made an account, but we cant find anywhere saying anything about these processors.. where is it on the webpage?

So.. my brother works in one of these stores.. so we made an account, but we cant find anywhere saying anything about these processors.. where is it on the webpage?

Its not that fast buddy. You gotta get verified by sending in employment verification. Then, you gotta go to learning activities. Get yourself to producter status. Click on rewards, then if and only then, you might be able to click on the buy button. If not, sorry tough luck.

Please read guys. I have posted directions 3 times now.

So my girlfriends sister works at Walmart, what do I need to do so she can get in on this deal for me?

Step 1) Go Here..... https://retailedge.intel.com/_layouts/Login.aspx
Step 2) Register
Step 3) Send in employment verification... Fax, Email, or Online...
Step 4) Learning Activities... Get enough points to come producer status...
Step 5) Rewards... Once up to producer status, and employment verification is good.
Step 6) Purchase items in summer deal, once verified.

Done. Sit back. Relax. Should take up to 6 weeks for delivery....

Its broken down. If anybody ask again, without reading post isnt going to get a response.

Step 1) Go Here..... https://retailedge.intel.com/_layouts/Login.aspx
Step 2) Register
Step 3) Send in employment verification... Fax, Email, or Online...
Step 4) Learning Activities... Get enough points to come producer status...
Step 5) Rewards... Once up to producer status, and employment verification is good.
Step 6) Purchase items in summer deal, once verified.

Done. Sit back. Relax. Should take up to 6 weeks for delivery....

Its broken down. If anybody ask again, without reading post isnt going to get a response.

Sweet thanks. What kind of proof do they need for employment?

You need to fax in pay check stub. I would just blank out information not need like pay rates, and gross. Pretty much what you need is company whos paying you, and date of check. Every 90 days we have to do this to stay in the program and reap the benefits. If you can check you paycheck stub online. I would "Prnt Scrn" Edit out personal information. Upload it using intel's program. I recommend that because you would get verification within a couple of days. Really fast. You can probably also scan your paycheck and edit out the information, and then upload using site. A couple of ways, but you need paycheck stub. Pretty much, and store information. What company, and store number?

The company is walmart, she has not got her first check yet as she literally just started. Soon as she does, I'll get her to register and scan her check so she can attach it and send it in.

I have one of my sisters friends that works at apple doing this for me (3930k). He said he's currently waiting for for them to email him and verify everything, how long should that take normally?

Normally, one business day. Right now it will take three or so days. The chips won't sell out anytime soon, don't worry.

took me a day for verification using attached jpeg of paystub.

Took about an hour to reach 10000 points, then ordered the 3930k :)

For those wanting to breeze to 10k, just do the certification stuff. That's an easy 9k and takes about an hour. Do the 1k quiz of the month, bam done.

Still waiting for shipment on mine :(.

Ordered like 10 minutes after it went live.

You have to search by reference under fedex.

Go to tracking and track by reference, put your order number in the reference box. Next enter your info, such as name, zipcode, country, whatever it is asking for and select date starting with day after the deal went live. Which was the 16th, if that doesn't show anything try every date up to today. If you still get nothing than it probably didn't ship.

Sometimes their confirmation can be spotty but the stuff always shows up.

I don't know if this has been covered but I didn't see it. If I get the summer deal can I still get the winter deal?

I am using a friend's account.

Doesn't seem to have a link on the profile on order history or such.

Would love to take advantage of this, but sadly, I do not even work in a related field. A 3930 would be sweet.

Easy way to get points.

You get 1k for a referral for up to five referrals.

Just make 5 accounts and register (You do not need to verify).

I just made up stuff and got 5k in points in 10 mins.

got my friends account to producer the other day, Just got verified. When purchasing is it ok if i enter my billing/shipping address? its going to be different then the owners info

got my friends account to producer the other day, Just got verified. When purchasing is it ok if i enter my billing/shipping address? its going to be different then the owners info

Yes. I have mine shipped to work. Should be ok.

can anyone explain me with how this works, got friend who works at Walmart i would like to see how setting up works before i give him a call. does all the black out info works or it has to be clear? i can register or he has to register and than do the work? will be great help if someone can explain me in little more detail.

he signs up giving his info, then has to verify his employement by submiting a picture of his pay stub via Email. verification takes a few days, took my friend 3. in the mean time, you watch a bunch of videos and take a test. most of the time you dont even need to watch the video. Once you are fully qualified you just place a order under all your info and BAM, a processor at your door in 2-6 weeks.

what he needs to do:

what you do:
do about 1-2 hours of tests to be bumped from roadie status to producer.
Place a order with your credit card and shit to where ever you want.

Thanks for a quick reply i'll call my friend first thing in the morning hopefully i'll get this thing working right.

one more question, will he loose the account he signed up if he quits?

EDIT:- It will be great if a mod updated the First page with how this thing works info, or someone can PM op about it so he can update make things easier for rest of us.

Last edited:
My friend works at radioshack... this is order# 3 lol

I purchase this twice last year and first one t his year so yes you can use different cc info.

I even use my own cc on his account :)

Anyone that is eligible and willing to work out a deal (at a profit) please send me a PM.

Until then, I will try to get a hold of a few friends.

My 3770k and keyboard are due to arrive tommorrow Fedex.
$94 shipped w/ tax. Rockstar btw

My friend works at radioshack... this is order# 3 lol

I purchase this twice last year and first one t his year so yes you can use different cc info.

I even use my own cc on his account :)

oh snap that makes it easier

I have a friend who works at staples and I was always having to drive ver and get him cash so he deposit it and order

Back