frostybrew
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2002
- Messages
- 229
Hello
I currently have a AMD 3700+ ( Socket 754 ) system and I'm looking to build a second system , I've always been a AMD fan, I have a Shuttle SB81P that was just given to me, what would be a decent single core pentium 4 cpu that I could throw in it, not sure if it will run a duo core 2 cpu, Newegg as decent prices on pentium 4 cpu's.
any ideas?
Thanks
I currently have a AMD 3700+ ( Socket 754 ) system and I'm looking to build a second system , I've always been a AMD fan, I have a Shuttle SB81P that was just given to me, what would be a decent single core pentium 4 cpu that I could throw in it, not sure if it will run a duo core 2 cpu, Newegg as decent prices on pentium 4 cpu's.
any ideas?
Thanks