• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel Patches Causing Big Reboot Issues Confirmed

Or, buy their stock and take time out every month enjoying your earnings in dividends ..........

????

Is that sarcasm of just an absolutely asinine suggestion?

If I won't buy their products because of their past behavior, why on God's green earth would I buy their stock?
 
????

Is that sarcasm of just an absolutely asinine suggestion?

If I won't buy their products because of their past behavior, why on God's green earth would I buy their stock?

It's a wake up call.

Intel doesn't do what they do because they just like being assholes. they do it because it's good for their company, or at least they believe it's good for their company. That means it's good for their bottom line, their share holders, their investors.

You can take the high road if you want to, it's your prerogative, but it's just the way it is and unless you are going to throw your hat in the ring and show them how to be just as profitable while keeping risks low, and not being jerks, be my guest.

But they are who they are because the world is the way it is. If the world were different than Intel would be different. Form follows function, or is it the other way around? Anyway ...... make of my suggestion what you like, that's your choice as well, but it won't change anything.
 
Tell me, just what is the view like way up inside Intel's arse?

VIOLATING THE LAW, is doing it because they are assholes.

They are who they are because of CRIMINAL activities, and it appears that their current CEO is in favor of criminal activity as well, based on his 'conveniently' dumping of Intel stock just before the Spectre/Meltdown disclosure.

No wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket. You young people have no moral compass.
 
Tell me, just what is the view like way up inside Intel's arse?

VIOLATING THE LAW, is doing it because they are assholes.

They are who they are because of CRIMINAL activities, and it appears that their current CEO is in favor of criminal activity as well, based on his 'conveniently' dumping of Intel stock just before the Spectre/Meltdown disclosure.

No wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket. You young people have no moral compass.


And you think AMD hasn't broken a law or two?

Look, I bought Pentiums when Pentiums were best, and Thunderbird's when Thunderbirds were best. And then you couldn't beat a Northwood and for all I know, maybe Rizens are the shit now. If I needed a new build I'd be researching it for sure.

But I'm not the one who won't even consider the other guy's product because he thinks one is the Devil and the other wipes his ass with Angel Hair.

Just sayin :whistle:

My moral compass was laid down March 17 1960 ............... I just think young.
 
Back
Top