Oct 22, 2018 #1 J juanrga 2[H]4U Joined Feb 22, 2017 Messages 2,804 https://www.tweaktown.com/news/63592/intel-reportedly-kills-off-upcoming-10nm-process/index.html
Oct 22, 2018 #2 longblock454 2[H]4U Joined Nov 28, 2004 Messages 2,906 Damn, should have bought AMD stock a couple years ago.
Oct 22, 2018 #3 Master_shake_ Fully [H] Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 17,794 s'ok they'll just throw another + on the end of 14nm
Oct 22, 2018 #4 M _mockingbird [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 20, 2017 Messages 1,066 What's wrong with Semiaccurate's website? This is the first time I found that it won't load.
Oct 22, 2018 #6 Supercharged_Z06 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 3,772 _mockingbird said: What's wrong with Semiaccurate's website? This is the first time I found that it won't load. Click to expand... They got slashdotted...
_mockingbird said: What's wrong with Semiaccurate's website? This is the first time I found that it won't load. Click to expand... They got slashdotted...
Oct 22, 2018 #7 N Nightfire 2[H]4U Joined Sep 7, 2017 Messages 3,279 This is now on the front page news but Juanrga reported it first so... Is this just for 10nm cannondale or is this for all 10nm variants?
This is now on the front page news but Juanrga reported it first so... Is this just for 10nm cannondale or is this for all 10nm variants?
Oct 22, 2018 #9 Supercharged_Z06 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 3,772 The plot thickens.... I see further delays being foisted... but outright killing the 10nm process for the next release altogether? I find that hard to believe.
The plot thickens.... I see further delays being foisted... but outright killing the 10nm process for the next release altogether? I find that hard to believe.
Oct 22, 2018 #10 DejaWiz Fully [H] 2FA Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 22,091 No way in hell this is true. Key focus for both AMD and Intel right now is shrinking the process and cramming as many cores as possible onto a single die with the benefit of lower power consumption to feed the business/enterprise volume demand.
No way in hell this is true. Key focus for both AMD and Intel right now is shrinking the process and cramming as many cores as possible onto a single die with the benefit of lower power consumption to feed the business/enterprise volume demand.
Oct 22, 2018 #11 C Chimpee [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 6, 2015 Messages 1,714 juanrga said: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/63592/intel-reportedly-kills-off-upcoming-10nm-process/index.html Click to expand... Charlie rumor means I can mostly ignore it.
juanrga said: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/63592/intel-reportedly-kills-off-upcoming-10nm-process/index.html Click to expand... Charlie rumor means I can mostly ignore it.